The standard question

I am starting to do preliminary investigations about a transplant. I need work done on hairline and crown. I am certainly willing to travel outside the US for this as I know it’s much more affordable and better quality. I know turkey is good, but with the earthquake, I’m not sure if that is the best choice right now. Plus my parents, though misinformed, Don’t want me going to that country for whatever reason.  I had a consultation with American Mane in Florida, reasonable price, but again, I have not found too many reviews about them.

So, I am considering Mexico. I know Dr. Nader gets good reviews but the price seems very high. I hear that one doctor in the Netherlands is very good. So basically any info about Mexico or elsewhere as to which is the best surgeon to use? I know I’m like the millionth person to ask this basic question, but I want to research this properly. I have been told I need the full 4–5000 grafts. 

76BEF76E-8590-49AF-BB66-339EC29F1E49.jpeg

71B5D88E-F565-4A6A-8553-E277118AF120.jpeg

How old are you?

You need to upload also pictures of your donor including the sides head donor, 4000-5000 grafts will cover most of your baldness, a high skilled doctor should also preserve your donor without overharvesting and scaring it.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Valued Contributor

From your pics it seems You have got good donor and you will be a good ht candidate ....in the budget category as u mentioned dr nader is really good...priced have hiked up bt still nt tht costly considering the skills....and one more option you can consider is dr Camacho in bogota...you cn easily travel thr frm usa...and he has shown really good results and his price is around 2.5 usd per graft....

If you can travel to india or thailand thn you have 2 more options ..in india its eugenix (dr das) and in thailand its dr kongkiat laorwong (am myself booked with him) ....all this doctors are good and reasonably priced...dnt go with someone too cheap as tht can be a huge risk ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

19 hours ago, Therick said:

Here it is. I’m just trying to process all the info, avoid the scams, and outside of turkey, looking for the best clinic at a somewhat reasonable price.

D3244999-35C2-44AE-8091-1F97A8C46CB1.jpeg

9D1AB689-D4C1-4D87-BD34-7FCE5C411938.jpeg

AC38B807-6894-46D8-B5B4-8EAA6320FCEB.jpeg

Very good donor, much above the average, additionally your crown doesn't go down, you're an excellent candidate, can get for sure 4500 grafts in 1 session, maybe 5000+ without overharvesting the donor, only our MDs do the surgical parts: punch and incisions.

You're welcome to contact me if you intrested to get a consultation and quote from HDC clinic in Cyprus, our MDs surgeons Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina reccomend in this forum for years, our price is 2.4-2.2 Euros per graft, price includes our free accommodations next to the clinic and a driver for the airport, since you're coming far from USA we may contribute to your flights.

I had 3 HTs, unfortunately I was scammed by a local agency (and sued them) in my country that took me to a technicians hair mill in Turkey and I got botched badly with horrific experience, luckliy I had 2 successful repair procedures by Dr. Maras himself, you can read on my story here:

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Yeah, I’ve been told I have a good donor area. I’m just trying to weed through all the scams. My Facebook feed is constantly hit with these consultant ads, pretty much the same advertisement just with different names like clinic tours, etc. I am guessing these are go-betweens, like travel agents. I know I can’t go too cheap, and it’s probably best to use a doctor that has somewhat of a waiting list. I’m just not sure who to trust. Also, is anyone familiar with American Mane? I did a zoom consult and they quoted me a $6000 price for as many grafts as I need. They are in Florida.