Because we need yet more donor scar pics...

Joe HT

So you can see the scars pretty easy at the right angle and short hair length thus far.

Faring much better than I thought.

People tell me they cannot see it. Nice people.

I see now just how badly I need the HT's and Propecia to come through for me in the crown area. icon_mad.gif

scar2.jpg.1a40e324788e01a64d46d909e7d19b25.jpg

To wrap my experience thus far up, I don't really feel like anything was done there, except occasional dryness that goes away when I got from Tricomin to using plain shampoo/conditioner once...and that's basically non-existant now.

[This message was edited by Joe HT on February 02, 2004 at 05:27 PM.]

donor scar looks great!

details as to when the surgery was done, by who, and what number is the hair trimmed to? looks about a number 3-4 in your pics

happy growing

----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Karamikian, a partner of Hitzig icon_eek.gif at the New York hair Loss Center in Rockville Center.

Mixed-graft type of deal, but I was relatively uneducated at the time. I can't say I regret it though, I don't think cheap density is so bad in what I planned on being one of at least 3 HT's in the next couple years or so. I might not even do any more strips.

I believe it was done at the end of November.

And I have no clue what number it was buzzed to...I buzzed it nearly to the skin and let it grow a bit out. I will have to look into that next time I buzz my head.

Is there typically any improvment in the donor scar area itself after a couple more months, or is the likelihood the scar will stretch just as much?