4000 Grafts with Dr Ozlem Bicer Feb 2023

Augustine72

I checked your most recent pics first and thought "that's some nice hairline work". I then checked the first post. "Yup, only hairline, but looks good". Until I scrolled down a bit and saw your huge bald spot for the crown. Then my jaw dropped to the floor. VERY nice work. Total game changer lookswise for you. Enjoy!

• Administrators

Would love to see a final update 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

We are well over a year now and I am extremely happy with the outcome. Would love the crown to be fuller but already knew that was going to need a second surgery which I am not going to do. I feel that everything has filled in nicely. Pics attached. 

My overall thought was why the hell didn't I do this sooner???? 100% satisfied with the outcome, including the surgery, the follow up, communication, even the terrible months that I look back and think how awful I looked during those months. Nobody remembers to be honest, they just see the result today and I couldn't be happier. 

IMG_5043.JPG

IMG_5055.JPG

IMG_5054.JPG

IMG_5052.JPG

IMG_5051.JPG

IMG_5050.JPG

IMG_5048.JPG

IMG_5047.JPG

IMG_5046.JPG

IMG_5045.JPG

IMG_5044.JPG

On 5/6/2024 at 10:10 AM, 718S said:

I checked your most recent pics first and thought "that's some nice hairline work". I then checked the first post. "Yup, only hairline, but looks good". Until I scrolled down a bit and saw your huge bald spot for the crown. Then my jaw dropped to the floor. VERY nice work. Total game changer lookswise for you. Enjoy!

Thanks for the kind words! I just went through this thread all the way back to the beginning and I can't believe that I lived with that combover everyday and ALWAYS wore hats. Couldn't be happier with the end results!!

• Administrators

Dr. Bicer did an incredible job, it looks amazing!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.