CosmeRNA Europe?

HairEnthusiast101

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/cosmerna-for-hair-loss-from-sirnagen/

„SAMiRNA, Androgen Receptor and Hair Growth

Like OliX, siRNAgen is also working on reducing AR expression and re-growing hair. However, it is doing so via treatment with self-assembled micelle inhibitory RNA (SAMiRNA) nanoparticle-type siRNA. See their site for more on small interfering RNAs (siRNA).

They published an important study on this in Nature Journal in January 2022. The encouraging title of this paper is worth posting: “Weekly treatment with SAMiRNA targeting the androgen receptor ameliorates androgenetic alopecia.”

The product they use for androgenetic alopecia is a topical called AR68. It is classified as a cosmetic ingredient and will be called Cosmerna-68. In the above mentioned paper, they have before and after photos of a patient that I pasted below. The chart on the right shows the actual percent improvement with AR68 0.5mg/ml treatment versus placebo.“

Wouldnt it go systematic?

1 hour ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

finasteride was basically also side free in studies, no more sideeffects then people who got a placebo

Yes unfortunatly it is true... I hope there will no SE !

• Like 1

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

11 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

finasteride was basically also side free in studies, no more sideeffects then people who got a placebo

That is not true. Also, Sirnagen was approved as a cosmetic by the EU -- it's so safe that it didn't even have to go through trials. Sirnagen also knows people will not take the drug if there are any sides because people are only taking it b/c they don't wanna take finasteride.

Screen Shot 2023-03-01 at 9.20.43 PM.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I’m way too cynical. I hope something comes of it, but that’s what I said about breezula years ago and still nothing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.