Side effects DUT vs Fin and dosage question

Patro1995

Hi, I used fina 0.025% topical and had side effects, decreased mood and felt it after myself, but I read somewhere that the 0.005 dose also works, this is 2.5mg in 60ml minoxidil " home made ", I also have dutasteride in topical 0.025 with trichosol and I will use it, but I'm afraid that the same thing will appear again, and this is the only thing that saves me, what knowledge do you have on this subject? I will probably add ketoconozal to everything, but finally I want to have some routine in this chemistry, one more question at the end, how do I use topical, do I spray minox first? then topical? or vice versa?

• Administrators

Topical dutasteride has very little absorption due to its molecular weight. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

30 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Topical dutasteride has very little absorption due to its molecular weight. 

so it is possible that the side effects will not get me with a dose of 0.025 with trichosol? use minoxidil or duta first?

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, szakal1222 said:

so it is possible that the side effects will not get me with a dose of 0.025 with trichosol? use minoxidil or duta first?

It’s possible you won’t get any side effects using it topically.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.