Healing process, does this look A okay?

Hello everyone!

I'm on day 6 post of a 3,000 graft transplant covering frontal and mid scalp. Super duper excited for the growth in the year ahead! Single fu's were used on front hairline and then MFU's to fill in mid scalp. 

I used a saline solution for 3 days then moving to patting motion with baby shampoo on day 4 and bowl rinse. Day 6 now and started to gently massage scabs off.

Does this look normal? I noticed small red spots that appeared once scabs were rinsed off. No bleeding, just looks fresh. Thank you everyone!

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 9.13.23 AM.png

• Administrators

Its healing normally, though the density looks low.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Its healing normally, though the density looks low.

True, but if I aint mistaken its possible that some of the hairs (not grafts) fell during once some of the scabs healed. From my understanding this is something that may occour sometimes. I might be wrong though, time will tell.

Hopefully OP has a good result.