Looking for a HT Dr....

I have had several HT's in the past; last one was 6 years ago. I am fairly happy with my results but really need another procedure to take care of some new loss. I live in the midwest but would not be opposed to traveling and am also at a point in my life where spending a little more for the best doctor is something I would consider. It was so great to find this website and I am hoping I can get some good advice. icon_smile.gif

I have had several HT's in the past; last one was 6 years ago. I am fairly happy with my results but really need another procedure to take care of some new loss. I live in the midwest but would not be opposed to traveling and am also at a point in my life where spending a little more for the best doctor is something I would consider. It was so great to find this website and I am hoping I can get some good advice. icon_smile.gif

68 bird,

I am also from the Midwest, (Having my HT with Dr. R. Shapiro in a few weeks) Glad to see you found this forum, if i didn't find it i would have made a huge mistake! You are headed in the right direction as you stated above money and travel do not seem to be an issue! Take a look at Dr. Shapiro (Minnesota), Hasson & Wong (Canada), Dr Feller (New York)and Dr Konior (Chicago)All are top notch Docs who are held in high regard on this site and many others! Once again RESEARCH and talk to as many people you can who have went thru it! Seek them out they will not steer you in the wrong direction! Best of luck! icon_biggrin.gif

World Class HT-Dr. Ron Shapiro 6/29/2009 4792 FU Total Hairs-9731