Anyone know of Turkaesthetic, is it a hair mill?

Turkaesthetic quoted me 1200 bucks for a dhi procedure, 4500 to 5000 graph extract. Does anyone know of them? Trying to avoid a hair mill. Plus I don't want to fly all the way to Istanbul to be ripped off. 

I'm from the US near California and was also thinking going to Capilclinic in Mexico but they charge around 4k for 3000 graph extract (should know by tomorrow which procedure). 

1200 bucks seems to good to be true but I'm new to all this so I don't know what a good rate is. 

I would go to Thailand with Dr patty but it takes almost 24hrs to fly there. Way too far. 

I don't want to spend more than 3 to 4k on the procedure. 

Any advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated. 

• Face Palm 1

• Valued Contributor

Dont try with such clinics and if u will do it thn it cn be a huge risk...

If u r considering a budget doctor thn i wud suggest u to consider dr nader ...he is a good surgeon with decent pricing....

Edited by Archan

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

4 hours ago, DongJohns said:

Turkaesthetic.Com quoted me 1200 bucks for a dhi procedure, 4500 to 5000 graph extract. Does anyone know of them? Trying to avoid a hair mill. Plus I don't want to fly all the way to Istanbul to be ripped off. 

I'm from the US near California and was also thinking going to Capilclinic in Mexico but they charge around 4k for 3000 graph extract (should know by tomorrow which procedure). 

1200 bucks seems to good to be true but I'm new to all this so I don't know what a good rate is. 

I would go to Thailand with Dr patty but it takes almost 24hrs to fly there. Way too far. 

I don't want to spend more than 3 to 4k on the procedure. 

Any advice on the matter would be greatly appreciated. 

stay well away

The best option you listed there was Patty in Thailaind , yet you think it's too far to travel. Would you rather a 6 hour plane trip and potentially crap looking hair to look at for years to come in the mirror? Or a 24 hour plane trip with likelihood of a great head of hair? I'd re-consider how you're prioritizing this.. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

If you can’t afford a decent surgeon, don’t get surgery. There are affordable options, but they’re not gonna be the cheapest.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Anyone know of Turkaesthetic, is it a hair mill?