In with Dr.Bisanga next week

Neily_77

Well the time is nearly here. Im about a week away from my procedure day with only Doc i really wanted to fix my problem. Consulted with many over the years but in my mind Dr. Bisanga was always the man for the job. I have and kind of still can hide my uneven recession quite well due to my hair being thick but im tired of pushing and pulling my hair in certain ways to cover up my high uneven hair line and would like the option to have it shorter which then highlights my problem way more. I head to belgium next tuesday for an unshaven 1200 to 1500 graft procedure to fix my corners and even things out up front. Not going lower but just bringing my corners back. I opted for a shared surgery with a little twist as Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Kostis will share the extractions down the middle but only Dr. Bisanga will be doing the surgery planning and all the incisions. I have met Dr. Bisanga a few times over the years and have confidence and trust in him and he has full trust in Dr. Kostis operating under Bhr clinic so therefore i had no problem in the shared option with Dr. Bisanga doing all incisions. I plan to document my prcedure and progress to help people with their options and welcome any advice from anyone willing to offer. Wish me luck folks🤞😊

Screenshot_20230207_081923.jpg

Screenshot_20230207-081549_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230207-081035_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230207-081041_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230207-081055_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230207-081117_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rome said:

is your hair naturally curly? last 2 pics looks like you don’t need surgery at all lol 🔥

Yes its natural. It looks ok but if i go shorter you see the corners are gone. I just manage to hide it fairly well until i go shorter

48 minutes ago, Mike10 said:

you picked a good surgeon. I would agree that your hair still looks good as it is.How old are you now? 

Im 45 so fingers crossed ill only need 1 procedure but see what happens down the line👍

• Valued Contributor
8 minutes ago, Neily_77 said:

Im 45 so fingers crossed ill only need 1 procedure but see what happens down the line👍

Oh u r 45 😮...dnt look like..U r looking cool even without a procedure and will look evn more cool after ur procedure..😊

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

17 minutes ago, Archan said:

Oh u r 45 😮...dnt look like..U r looking cool even without a procedure and will look evn more cool after ur procedure..😊

Unlikely but you sure are the perfect HT candidat.Are you on hair loss medication or did Bisanga recommend them? in my view medication is not really needed in such a case though

Edited by Mike10

• Valued Contributor
16 minutes ago, Neily_77 said:

Thanks Archan. You are too kind good sir 🙏

U welcome...will waiting for ur updates of ur journey ...best of luck..and did doctor suggested you medication ?😊

• Like 1

--> My Thread

8 minutes ago, Archan said:

U welcome...will waiting for ur updates of ur journey ...best of luck..and did doctor suggested you medication ?😊

Im on propecia anyway and have been for quite some time. Maybe thats why my hair is so thick so ill just continue as i am as hes not suggested any change of plan👍

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
5 minutes ago, Neily_77 said:

Im on propecia anyway and have been for quite some time. Maybe thats why my hair is so thick so ill just continue as i am as hes not suggested any change of plan👍

Allrite..👍

--> My Thread

3 hours ago, Mike10 said:

Unlikely but you sure are the perfect HT candidat.Are you on hair loss medication or did Bisanga recommend them? in my view medication is not really needed in such a case though

Why Unlikely? 

46 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

can you clarify this? do you mean you have met with him in-person over the years, but for some reason in the past you never pulled the trigger on surgery?

Yes as i decided to wait it out. As i say i can hide it fairly well but now needs done

• Like 1

• Administrators

You’re in great hands, look forward to following your journey.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Big Rome said:

Why Unlikely? 

it just a fact almost all men will have a second treatment for one reason or another.So you take medication or is your great head of haïr the result of your genes?

• Like 1

Your hair looks fantastic as it is, but you’ve got to be happy with yourself, not what others think. Good luck with it, although you won’t need it with using Dr Bisanga. You definitely don’t look 45 though. Are you bathing in virgin’s blood as well as taking hair medication? 😂

• Haha 3