Dr. Bicer 6 month update

justbelieves

• Valued Contributor
2 minutes ago, justbelieves said:

Thank you, do you think it’ll fill out the sparse areas? Yes I’m on fin, been taking it for over a year now

Yeh i think it will fill out the sparse area cause generally people start seeing good growth after 5 months and seeing your 6 months post op pic you are right on track as i can see the growth starting to take place and from now on it will grow as a faster pace and will look dense ..people gets growth till 16-18th months ..so u have lot of time to get good growth...keep medication on...are you on minoxidil and finasteride both? And oral or topical form?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 hour ago, Archan said:

Yeh i think it will fill out the sparse area cause generally people start seeing good growth after 5 months and seeing your 6 months post op pic you are right on track as i can see the growth starting to take place and from now on it will grow as a faster pace and will look dense ..people gets growth till 16-18th months ..so u have lot of time to get good growth...keep medication on...are you on minoxidil and finasteride both? And oral or topical form?

I’m currently on Finasteride in oral form, 1mg a day. I haven’t looked at Min yet because I want to see what it’d look like.

• Valued Contributor

Good tht u r on finasteride ....u cn evn consider oral minoxidil after consulting your surgeon ..it will help to make your hair thicker and fuller and give you more coverage ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 hour ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Have to be honest, it looks sparse. 

But its still early days and your hair is short. Try growing it out over the next two months. I bet you'll have a big improvement. 

I did shave my head completely bald on January 1st and I haven’t cut it since then. I have my fingers crossed

9 minutes ago, Mattdoeshair said:

All good results by 6 month will have a full appearance . Unfortunately if im Being honest man the yield is not looking good. I know people  will always say give it a few more. But the truth is by 6 months you should have a good result. Dr bicer is a good doctor but way overhyped by this forum , Pekiner , hlc and kesser are much better options in Turkey

Is there any other people who agree with him? 

• Administrators

Massive improvement for just 6 months wow

CB93A8D3-A3BA-4768-BEF4-7E4AEE618C72.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, justbelieves said:

Is there any other people who agree with him? 

If you shaved your head on 1st January, then it’s not going to look great. Don’t shave it again and post some pictures in 2/3 months and I’m sure it’ll look a lot better than it does now. It will look thicker with a good few months of growth. 

• 4 weeks later...