Scheduled a hair transplant appointment with Dr Priyadarshini Das at Eugenix for February 10th (2500 grafts). I'm getting cold feet.

Kulkarni

Hello all,

I made this choice after reading through numerous posts and speaking with a number of patients at Eugenix who had surgeries done by Dr. Priyadarshini Das. Although the package is expensive when compared to all other clinics, I believe it to be a wise one-time investment because I don't anticipate needing any additional surgeries. Although I had some reservations about the procedure, the baldness and hair loss had a negative impact on my mental wellbeing. I tried to carry my buzzed hair a few times, but I couldn't. I used to enjoy socializing with others, but then as I started to avoid people, my mood began to deteriorate. Anyway, now that I've scheduled my appointment, I'm both excited and nervous (mixed feeling). Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Cheers!

• Valued Contributor

@Kulkarni what you are experiencing is perfectly normal before your first hair transplant. Dr Das is an excellent doctor and a lovely person. I spoke with her quite a bit two weeks ago. I don’t know your age, your Norwood scale, etc. But if you have completed all of your research the. all I can say is to try and enjoy your time at Eugenix. All the best. 👍

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Kulkarni what you are experiencing is perfectly normal before your first hair transplant. Dr Das is an excellent doctor and a lovely person. I spoke with her quite a bit two weeks ago. I don’t know your age, your Norwood scale, etc. But if you have completed all of your research the. all I can say is to try and enjoy your time at Eugenix. All the best. 👍

Thanks a lot!! I just hope that this doesn’t shoot up my BP 🙈

On 2/4/2023 at 9:59 PM, keratin_matters said:

Any pics? With Dr das you're in safe hands. Best of luck. 

Aata takkal visrun jaa! 😉

Hahah! Thanks! I upload the pictures once I'm done with the procedure. Mind if I dm you? Have a couple of queries. I'm not able to send a message!

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
6 minutes ago, Kulkarni said:

Visited @Eugenix Hair Science clinic at Mumbai today. The staff is really good and polite. The time and day of the procedure is yet to be finalized. Wish me luck!!

All the best..and dnt get nervous ..i knw its easier thng to say thn to do it...bt dr das has produced many good results so u shud feel confident ....waiting for u to post ur current pics so evryone can see ur current situation ....

And whats ur plan ?how many grafts and whats the scale of ur baldness...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

47 minutes ago, Archan said:

waiting for u to post ur current pics so evryone can see ur current situation ....

And whats ur plan ?

Hi 

Thank you for reaching out. My procedure has been reschedule to 11th February. I’ll send out the pictures when hairline is drawn day after tomorrow.

47 minutes ago, Archan said:

how many grafts and whats the scale of ur baldness...

As I mentioned in the tittle 2500 grafts have been planned for frontal and mid scalp. I’m Norwood 3a and have some crown thinning but should be resolved with medication. 

• Valued Contributor
14 minutes ago, Kulkarni said:

Hi 

Thank you for reaching out. My procedure has been reschedule to 11th February. I’ll send out the pictures when hairline is drawn day after tomorrow.

As I mentioned in the tittle 2500 grafts have been planned for frontal and mid scalp. I’m Norwood 3a and have some crown thinning but should be resolved with medication. 

Oh good...yeh be on medication and tht will improve ur crown area...i got a vry good result from oral minoxidil and finasteride . 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023