You have well developed hair on the temples and you have to keep in mind your temples to creat fronto-temporal angle. 

haha.jpg.f985927a834605d1e37993a3dd9760b1.jpg

You cant implant new hair to grow straight (red lines), when you have temples on the left growing to the left (blue lines). Well, you would can, if you found crazy clinic that created this authistic look. 

temples2.thumb.jpg.e906363bcd5ae51f8f639c0eec514782.jpg

So you have to make design that doesnt cut in half your temple hair, something like this red line. It respects your temples, creates new FT-angle, lowers hairline little bit and fills bald areas. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, iKelia said:

Maybe it's 2D effect of the photo but frontal corners doesn't have 90 degree vertical. The green line is not my drawing, it's corrected design from ASMED - Dr. Koray Erdogan, Turkey clinic. As I learned they are valued as a respectable clinic on this forum. 

836582061_asd32nedited.thumb.jpg.ee9c4833c8d9947004a2dde802850f24.jpg

Looks like ASMED want to beef up your temple points. 

1 hour ago, GeneralNorwood said:

You have well developed hair on the temples and you have to keep in mind your temples to creat fronto-temporal angle. 

haha.jpg.f985927a834605d1e37993a3dd9760b1.jpg

You cant implant new hair to grow straight (red lines), when you have temples on the left growing to the left (blue lines). Well, you would can, if you found crazy clinic that created this authistic look. 

temples2.thumb.jpg.e906363bcd5ae51f8f639c0eec514782.jpg

So you have to make design that doesnt cut in half your temple hair, something like this red line. It respects your temples, creates new FT-angle, lowers hairline little bit and fills bald areas. 

This reasoning makes total sense to me. Thank you for such detailed explanation. 
Between the red line which respects correct FT-angle and current edge is still a big gap of 15 mm remains to cover. 

6 hours ago, iKelia said:

This reasoning makes total sense to me. Thank you for such detailed explanation. 
Between the red line which respects correct FT-angle and current edge is still a big gap of 15 mm remains to cover. 

I agree the hairline you want won’t look natural my hairline has a Similar thing where the right side was always higher then the left it got worse as I receded so I went for a HT for the temples they almost reach my widows peak but still made it just a tiny bit higher then that or else it wouldn’t look natural 

On 2/1/2023 at 6:27 PM, iKelia said:

Maybe it's 2D effect of the photo but frontal corners doesn't have 90 degree vertical. The green line is not my drawing, it's corrected design from ASMED - Dr. Koray Erdogan, Turkey clinic. As I learned they are valued as a respectable clinic on this forum. 

836582061_asd32nedited.thumb.jpg.ee9c4833c8d9947004a2dde802850f24.jpg

You have not done any research I'f you think ASMED or Koray Erdogan are respected on this forum or on any other forums. They were removed from the recommended list for a reason, do not go to a hair mill for such a life changing operation mate it can set you up for lifetime of despair. There are many better and safer options for the same price point.

1 hour ago, botchedguy95 said:

You have not done any research I'f you think ASMED or Koray Erdogan are respected on this forum or on any other forums. They were removed from the recommended list for a reason, do not go to a hair mill for such a life changing operation mate it can set you up for lifetime of despair. There are many better and safer options for the same price point.

Thanks! Don't worry, I've found a few bad surgeries on them from this forum already.
Would you approve Keser, Pekiner, or Resul Yaman? )  

35 minutes ago, iKelia said:

Thanks! Don't worry, I've found a few bad surgeries on them from this forum already.
Would you approve Keser, Pekiner, or Resul Yaman? )  

Out of that list I would go with Pekineer, or much rather get a consultation with Bicer.

10 minutes ago, botchedguy95 said:

Out of that list I would go with Pekineer, or much rather get a consultation with Bicer.

I'd argue Pekiner is a tier above Bicer.  Bicer does good work, but Pekiner is an artist when it comes to his hairlines.  

Check out my journey here:

16 minutes ago, Fue3361 said:

I'd argue Pekiner is a tier above Bicer.  Bicer does good work, but Pekiner is an artist when it comes to his hairlines.  

I agree there, Pekiner is definitely a tier above any other turkish surgeon in hairline artistry and design including keser.

On 2/3/2023 at 3:15 AM, Rafael Manelli said:

It doesn't make any sense to say that the line you drew would look unnatural if it is indeed where your original hairline was as you say.

Because the temporal hairs wouldn't have just changed direction like that 

Something doesn't add up here 

Maybe the scalp form have changed, idk but I certainly had straight juvenile hairline when I was 16-17 years old. However it's been long time since then. And my body undergone a trasformation that time thanks to puberty hormones. 
Can't the surgeon just alter the angle of incision depending on the area of the scalp ?
Sorry for bad drawing, I observing my head closely I can depict them growing approximatelly with next angles:

2.thumb.png.d9979ec06e44fa4ba25adb7a25ed68a8.png

Can the hair styling alter the hair angle/direction?  

On 2/2/2023 at 6:39 AM, Dillpickle123 said:

I agree the hairline you want won’t look natural my hairline has a Similar thing where the right side was always higher then the left it got worse as I receded so I went for a HT for the temples they almost reach my widows peak but still made it just a tiny bit higher then that or else it wouldn’t look natural 

Hey, could you please share your story? I'm eager to learn how it resolved.