Future Recommendations

What are some doctors that are not on the list now or ever and you think In 2-5 years will be names on the recommended list? I know this topic has been probably asked before but since we have more people joining daily are there any new docs that you think are on the rise in terms of ethics and results? More so unheard of docs on the rise

Edited by JoDimaggio22

13 minutes ago, mister_25 said:

Couto and Ferreira are two names that come to mind.

Very good. Those names are brought up here so much sometimes you forget they are not on the list. I feel like there are some under the radar names that no one talks about. For instance @Fue3361brought Dr Leal to attention. Dr Leal is massive in Brazil but yet you don’t here about him much due to not needing to advertise. Similar to Dr Zarev. Wondering if there are anymore out there like them!

• Like 2

On 1/28/2023 at 7:14 PM, JoDimaggio22 said:

Very good. Those names are brought up here so much sometimes you forget they are not on the list. I feel like there are some under the radar names that no one talks about. For instance @Fue3361brought Dr Leal to attention. Dr Leal is massive in Brazil but yet you don’t here about him much due to not needing to advertise. Similar to Dr Zarev. Wondering if there are anymore out there like them!

Yeah.  From my understanding, Dr. Leal is so booked (like 2-3+ years) that he's not taking on any new clients, and only accepts old clients (for touchups/future surgeries) or friends of previous clients.

He's currently opening sister clinics with all surgeons he's personally trained to what he considers his standard.  Has 1 clinic already open, with another in the works.

Check out my journey here:

• Administrators

I started a similar topic years ago, with many of the name’s already added. I would agree Dr. Cuoto and Dr. Ferreira are excellent surgeons. I would say Dr. Pinto is another great surgeon. I’ve heard good things about Dr. Heitmann, but I haven’t seen any reviews yet for him here. As for Dr. Leal, his work looks incredible, but seems he isn’t a feasible option now, if he isn’t taking new patients. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I started a similar topic years ago, with many of the name’s already added. I would agree Dr. Cuoto and Dr. Ferreira are excellent surgeons. I would say Dr. Pinto is another great surgeon. I’ve heard good things about Dr. Heitmann, but I haven’t seen any reviews yet for him here. As for Dr. Leal, his work looks incredible, but seems he isn’t a feasible option now, if he isn’t taking new patients. 

Yes I agree with that list. Just curious if anyone on this site has any names that they may know from there country or browsing the web that seem promising but really haven’t gained much of a following yet. I think in a couple years some new names are going to join the scene and I’d love to learn some unknown names now.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Yes I agree with that list. Just curious if anyone on this site has any names that they may know from there country or browsing the web that seem promising but really haven’t gained much of a following yet. I think in a couple years some new names are going to join the scene and I’d love to learn some unknown names now.

I’m always scouting for new doctors. Dr. Pittella was virtually unknown when I discovered him in Brazil. I would be curious to find some doctors from South Korea. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

34 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m always scouting for new doctors. Dr. Pittella was virtually unknown when I discovered him in Brazil. I would be curious to find some doctors from South Korea. 

Exactly. I’d love to hear about more Dr Pittella type doctors. He is world class. South Korea seems to be a massive cosmetic market so I’m sure some hidden gems exist there. Dr Freia in Singapore I’ve heard good things on but limited results online.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 1/28/2023 at 3:12 PM, ITA said:

I think Dr Pekiner should be on HRN's list of recommended surgeons but I can imagine the reasons why he is not.

His rep Alex basically astroturfed our forum. He’s a moderator of a well-known Italian forum. First he requested we take down a negative review, then Pekiner posts filled the forum. Turned out he was incentivizing his patients to post here. Recently, I found two members marlo and Hairgainn posting positive things about him, and negative things about Dr. Bisanga, I checked their IP. It was the same IP, and it was in Istanbul. 

He’s a talented surgeon, and he’s reached out to me personally. He seems to be a nice person, but his rep is bad news. We’ve added doctors with that sort of marketing tactic before and it always turned out bad. Now, I’m saying this about his rep. Pekiner himself may be different. But I cannot allow that sort of thing on this forum.

• Like 2

View my thread

@Melvin- ModeratoreI imagined all this before you wrote it, I repeat that Pekiner is an excellent surgeon, it is his representative that I do not like, it is a pity that because of him, he cannot be recommended here, but I think Pekiner is fine with all this, I can't believe he doesn't know what his advisor is doing, he obviously doesn't care and wants to leave it at that.

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2023 at 4:34 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

His rep Alex basically astroturfed our forum. He’s a moderator of a well-known Italian forum. First he requested we take down a negative review, then Pekiner posts filled the forum. Turned out he was incentivizing his patients to post here. Recently, I found two members marlo and Hairgainn posting positive things about him, and negative things about Dr. Bisanga, I checked their IP. It was the same IP, and it was in Istanbul. 

He’s a talented surgeon, and he’s reached out to me personally. He seems to be a nice person, but his rep is bad news. We’ve added doctors with that sort of marketing tactic before and it always turned out bad. Now, I’m saying this about his rep. Pekiner himself may be different. But I cannot allow that sort of thing on this forum.

Dude, this is such BS. I'm the guy behind the Marlo account. I was't gonna come back, because there is really nothing to do against the level of censorship you invoked, but then I saw this and it really bothered me. 

I have no knowledge of the Hairgainn account. There is no way we could have the same IP adress. I'm in Denmark, so I don't know how you get the idea that my IP is in Istanbul? 

You banned me with no explanation or warning. I had over 50 posts with the Marlo account on various topics. You make it sound like the account was solely posting praise of Pekiner and slandering Bisanga, which is obviously not the case. 

Clearly I was only banned for talking highly of Pekiner, who you clearly have it out for, and for providing some objective critism of Bisanga. You were the one who went way overboard by stating that Pekiner "is not even close" to Bisanga. Apparantly we're not allowed to criticise surgeons who pay to be recommended here. You should just make that clear to forum members. 

I was even looking to share my own transplant experience with the forum, but now won't get the chance. I guess this account will also get banned with no chance for discourse on the matter?

Edited by BannedForNoReason

• Administrators
2 hours ago, BannedForNoReason said:

Dude, this is such BS. I'm the guy behind the Marlo account. I was't gonna come back, because there is really nothing to do against the level of censorship you invoked, but then I saw this and it really bothered me. 

I have no knowledge of the Hairgainn account. There is no way we could have the same IP adress. I'm in Denmark, so I don't know how you get the idea that my IP is in Istanbul? 

You banned me with no explanation or warning. I had over 50 posts with the Marlo account on various topics. You make it sound like the account was solely posting praise of Pekiner and slandering Bisanga, which is obviously not the case. 

Clearly I was only banned for talking highly of Pekiner, who you clearly have it out for, and for providing some objective critism of Bisanga. You were the one who went way overboard by stating that Pekiner "is not even close" to Bisanga. Apparantly we're not allowed to criticise surgeons who pay to be recommended here. You should just make that clear to forum members. 

I was even looking to share my own transplant experience with the forum, but now won't get the chance. I guess this account will also get banned with no chance for discourse on the matter?

You and hairgainn had the same IP, I posted proof. I don’t care what you say about any physician. But duplicate accounts are not allowed period.

IMG_6339.jpeg

View my thread