Dr. Munib Ahmad - FueGenix - 2430 grafts - Hairline transplant

Hairmagic

7 hours ago, RTC said:

No doubt he gets good results, but that would be a huge turn off to me. I'm paying you over 20k and I have to justify why I'd be a good patient. Lmao.

Straight out of the 'how to be a VIP business ' textbook. Make the customer feel like you are super selective and discerning in who you deal with so they become desperate to prove themselves to you and 'gain' your service. Sad..

Sorry, brother, but I think you've misunderstood this point. The question isn't so much why we (at Fuegenix) would take him as a patient, but rather why anyone in the hair transplant industry would. It's crucial to see if the patient is well-informed and knows what he's getting into. This hair transplant business is a mess, and there are unscrupulous people everywhere, eager to get you under the knife as soon as possible. It's good to know that the patient has done his due diligence before he undergoes his first surgery.

I'm here to help others, but yes, I do charge for my work as a hair transplant surgeon.

That said, when you (RTC) sent me a private message here asking about having an online consultation with me and inquiring about the price for that, I informed you of the cost of the consultation and my surgeries (to make sure you knew what you were getting into). However, after that, I also said in the same message, and I quote: “also if you have just some questions feel free to ask.”

You are free to make your own assumptions, although that might seem a bit unfair here. So, let's put everything into perspective for the other members.

Kind regards,

Dr. Ahmad.

Edited by DrMunibAhmad
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

Sorry, brother, but I think you've misunderstood this point. The question isn't so much why we (at Fuegenix) would take him as a patient, but rather why anyone in the hair transplant industry would. It's crucial to see if the patient is well-informed and knows what he's getting into. This hair transplant business is a mess, and there are unscrupulous people everywhere, eager to get you under the knife as soon as possible. It's good to know that the patient has done his due diligence before he undergoes his first surgery.

I'm here to help others, but yes, I do charge for my work as a hair transplant surgeon.

That said, when you (RTC) sent me a private message here asking about having an online consultation with me and inquiring about the price for that, I informed you of the cost of the consultation and my surgeries (to make sure you knew what you were getting into). However, after that, I also said in the same message, and I quote: “also if you have just some questions feel free to ask.”

You are free to make your own assumptions, although that might seem a bit unfair here. So, let's put everything into perspective for the other members.

Kind regards,

Dr. Ahmad.

Touche Dr Munib.

What you say makes sense, can't argue with that tbh

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

Excellent result ....there are many doctors who are producing super natural results many a time but producing such good results everytime is something special....all of the cases are home run....perfecting such an art consistently is some serious talent 

Having da vinci's hands on a canvas and @DrMunibAhmad's hands on a head ofcourse won't be cheap ....😀

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Super impressive 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...