Buzz cut /skin fade haircut

Hi guys,

contemplating getting my hair done had previously booked then covid meant i couldn't travel. So have been researching lots . I am a white male 29. On finasteride and minoxidil. Have maintained on my current regime. I have a high skin fade into a grade 1.5 on top i have crown loss/thinning. As i keep my donor hair area very short/shaved i was wondering about scarring and possibility of using beard/ body hair only in a transplant. I get my haircut every 3/4 days currently and would maintain this going forward. I have attached photos below showing my loss and haircut straight after a trim. My hair is naturally wirey/curly. When long is hard to style.

main question is will scarring be noticeable if scalp hair is used?

is using beard and body hair only an option? 
AB012F38-4C97-45E8-8C83-FD024C5554C5.thumb.jpeg.6593abe558d52120f6652ca7c0f18259.jpeg

6B587602-25F3-4F1A-9BD3-24E4DF6E0833.jpeg

20 minutes ago, devilfishlane said:

No scarring at all. 2 weeks later. I went to Dr Das @ Eugenix.  All positive as you see my photos. Yes they could use all body hair if necessary. Contact them for a virtual consultation.  They will get back to you fairly quick

I have previously spoke with them and they suggested 50/50 head and beard. 
i am worried that scarring wouldnt allow me to shave the sides and have never really suited any other style.