1767 graphs with Dr. Paul Shapiro

Hey Guys, I wanted to Start a web blog documenting my HT and hope it helps someone the way everyone that has taken the time to post results has helped me. I'm going to try and post a link to my blog but if that does not work I hope you can just click on my username and get to my site from there! thanks....bighosedragger

Bighosedragger,

Congratulations on starting a journey to restore your hair. I found your patient website and took the liberty of adding it to your forum signature for you. The before and immediately post-op photos are pretty blurry, but the work in the 4 day pictures you presented looks like the usual clean and refined work Dr. Paul Shapiro performs.

Best wishes in restoring your hair in 2010 :-)

Bill

bighose,

looks great man. You are right, Dr. Paul's hairlines are works of art. So be patient and try not to dwell on it as much as you can. You already have a great head of hair behind the front... can't wait to see it grow in. Keep us posted. Too many of Dr. Paul's patients slacked off on their blogs.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Hose! Thanks for sharing your pics mate!!! Hope you update everyone along the way.

Email me if you need anything,

Cheers,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Guys thanks for the replys! Bills, thank you for placing the link up for me it would have taken me forever to figure that out! I agree some of the before and the day after pics are terrible. Thankfully I figured out how to use the close up feature on my camera so the pics should continue to look better. I will definitely try to keep my blog updated!

jon breese,

i definitely considered fue. i went with Dr. Feller' philosophy of anyone needing over 1000 graphs would probaly be better of with stip. Also after sending in my initial pictures to potential clinics I thought I would be needing a few more graphs 1800-2000. I was planning ahead for any future hair loss I might have enabling me to have more graphs. If in a few years my hair remains unchanged or I have limited loss I might have some fue work done to address the loss or maybe close in my temples some. If it gets much worse I can utilize more donor via strip again.