Graftcyte shampoo

bape151

Gentlemen, any opinions on how long to use Graftcyte shampoo post HT? I'm 3 weeks out now, it feels good for me, and I would like to use it for another 6 weeks. The instructions on the bottle state that it should be used for 3-4 weeks post HT. Is there a danger of using it for longer I wonder?

Gentlemen, any opinions on how long to use Graftcyte shampoo post HT? I'm 3 weeks out now, it feels good for me, and I would like to use it for another 6 weeks. The instructions on the bottle state that it should be used for 3-4 weeks post HT. Is there a danger of using it for longer I wonder?

Just curious, is the GraftCyte concentrated spray the same product as the shampoo? I have been using the spray at least tree times a day since my procedure eight days ago. The bottle says to use the spray for seven days post op.

I think that the GraftCyte spray contains similar copper peptides to the shampoo, but is more concentrated. Different HT surgeons have different opinions on whether they want their post HT pts to use the Spray. I don't think that they care about the shampoo as much. Thinking about it, I think that Smoothy is right, follow the Graftcyte instructions, and stop when they tell you to.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Is there a danger of using it for longer I wonder?

I dont think so. It's just shampoo, I don't think there is any medication in there whatsoever. Graftcyte doesn't require a prescription.

I've always used my Graftcyte shampoo til it's gone, the couple of times I've gotten it as a freebie, and I can't imagine why there's anything wrong with that.