Eugenix - February 2023 - The Journey Begins...

Just to add that I can feel a lot of short hairs still that haven't come to life and where there were smooth patches before I can definitely see some hairs coming through now!

As rational as I am when looking at other people's pictures when I look at mine at the moment I do get a bit nervous and scared that it won't look as amazing as some people on here.

Also last thing to say is that I had 4,350 grafts - they initially calculated 5200 or so but they did less as they said I didn't need it though not sure about that.

Maybe it wasn't enough :/

Hi @sekiro109 - I just asked them and they said it was 4785 grafts.

I'm a bit disappointed that no one is really giving any feedback on this. I know it's not as transformational as some of the NW6 and NW7 cases with Eugenix but it would have been nice to hear from @general-etwan, @Stewie, @Gatsby or other Eugenix people!

Edited by ThinningIndian

• Valued Contributor

@ThinningIndian you are only three months post op so don't worry and don't compare yourself to anyone else. You have a great donor too. At this stage there is absolutely no point in judging a 12 month result at 3 months. The hardest thing about a hair transplant is the waiting and the need for patience. I would update monthly your results so after one year you can look back and see how the results have progressed in hindsight. Everyone is different. I have every confidence that this will be a knock out result. All the best and thanks for sharing! 👍

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, ThinningIndian said:

Thanks @Gatsby really appreciate it!

Just as an additional info - I am on 0.5mg DUT and 2.5mg Loniten (oral min) every day. Definitely think that is helping me as I responded well to them pre-HT too!

Then you are ahead of the game already. 👍

@ThinningIndian

Thank you for sharing your update; everything is looking fine and on track.

From here on, you'll experience the gradual growth month on month and the complete results you'll get in between 10 and 12 months' time. Please do not worry about the growth; this is too early to decide in 3 months.

We wish you all the best in your journey. Keep us updated on your progress. 

Warmest Regards 
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Here's to more updating - this is 13 weeks.

I didn't notice the sides of my head with the shock loss but hopefully that will go at some point. Hair feels less wispy and still feel loads of short stubbly hairs so fingers crossed!

ht-13weeks.thumb.jpg.50ecc0265e68d5e9718ee2b31e5ea92f.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks @aaalan! It is definitely looking better each week and it's amazing to just see my face framed again - genuinely didn't think I would see that again!

I also got a breakdown of my grafts by Eugenix and the high number of triples and quads keeps be hopeful for some good density!

Singles: 384

Doubles: 2466

Triples: 1520

Quadruples: 416

Total of 11540 hairs!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Just a quick update at 4 months! It's definitely changed from the last month and it looks so much thicker from the front! I know the sides are a bit thin but I have faith that it'll come back. I am amazed by the donor which looks thick as ever and even feels it! Excited to see what comes in the next month!

Let me know what you think!

IMG_20230610_164537.thumb.jpg.d4a4bdd0921d8cfe9a97e1b6295c670c.jpgIMG_20230610_164630.thumb.jpg.ec19204fe09a2d9942b19bc8c7bcf909.jpgIMG_20230610_164704_1.thumb.jpg.12a9fe55145ec961debcd99bfc58c6ac.jpgIMG_20230610_164423_1.thumb.jpg.8e3e14a16b544da08fc361e25a94d1a5.jpgIMG_20230610_164552_1.thumb.jpg.01a5557eece6ee58349c469eed5962ea.jpg

14 minutes ago, aaalan said:

Difference is visible… awesome!!

Whats your thoughts on the implaten temple area? Have they grown/ growing?

Hey man thanks! 

The temples are very subtle so I'm not sure to be honest but I'm reserving judgement until much later as I think it looks better 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThinningIndian said:

Hey man thanks! 

The temples are very subtle so I'm not sure to be honest but I'm reserving judgement until much later as I think it looks better 

Makes sense and smart

• 1 month later...

Hi guys thought I'd post an update

These photos are just over 5 months since I had my op. My hair is much thicker and looks solid from the front even though it is quite bare when you look at the top. Been getting so many compliments from people about my hair who don't even know I had an op and genuinely feel and look 6-7 years younger already!

Can still feel so many short hairs growing so am optimistic for the future!

Any feedback would be great 😃

IMG_20230712_171607_1.thumb.jpg.222841357340efa5eca400216358b566.jpg

IMG_20230712_171623_1.thumb.jpg.6d00f73f61b6e205a8b17aa32c925b47.jpg

IMG_20230712_171631_1.thumb.jpg.528c3d10e45eff5f030e963d8d4e992d.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Incredible difference at 5 months 

7D296263-6E73-4B07-9F81-9FC885A5C580.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

@ThinningIndianThis is excellent growth at 5 months...already looking so good and you have so many more months left for the growth ...plus your hair caliber adds to this....Happy growing and keep updating ..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 2 weeks later...