Recommended Surgeon in Canada

Jakiiki

I am a 30 year old black male and I am considering doing an HT. I have seen Dr.Rahal in Ottawa and I felt confident in his abilities but he was upfront with me and told me he has not done HTs on many black patients. I have also consulted with Dr. R. Jones and also felt confident in his abilities but I still have this sense of uncertainity. Has any one had succesful HTs with Dr. Jones? Does anyone know of a surgeon who has done a lot work on black men (preferably in Canada)?

Thanks

Jakiiki I would also consult with Dr. Simmons and Dr. Feller in New York. Its important to research whatever doctor you are considered whether or not you feel comfortable with the doctor.

Without talking about any doctor just generalizing. Some doctors have a great ability to make you feel comfortable and talk highly about there abilities when you are in front of them. This has very little to do with a hair transplant. There are clinics all over the world that do horrible results but the doctor is a great politician and salesmen.

Good luck on your search!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Jakiiki,

Here is a list of surgeons recommended in the Ontario area, the Alberta area, and the British Columbia area.

Good luck! Feel free to ask any further questions, and keep us updated on your hair restoration journey.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I have looked into this a lot and Hasson And Wong seem to me like the best clinic fot Hts. I would even go as far as to say that they are probably top3 in the world.

You should consult with them and ask about info for your particular situation.