Did I lost my grafts (dislodged)??! 🥹

Hi Guys,

Today I had my big wash in the clinic (9 days opt-op) and the nurse was a bit aggressive and after he finished I found red dots as in below pics, Can you tell me if I got some grafts lost, and your expectations of their number?

Thanks C5772A9F-3A2A-4141-8614-33F717FECAB1.thumb.jpeg.7b3136af23a9a3b31f0480dcb455f342.jpegE3BD8C2F-F822-4EF2-9259-1A9DA219C005.jpeg.e51cb1a47e892b4a6d56979d37beddfe.jpegD98D24A7-7A59-4507-A64A-216909CCAD1A.thumb.jpeg.6079f0d09badabf64fc82778e29a8ba8.jpeg12FFD8B5-EF69-49A1-B41C-41F0A649BB25.thumb.jpeg.7a8fcdc01e47a81921439b9c514d68de.jpeg3DD14315-BCA3-4F57-9962-F1EEDEE56347.thumb.jpeg.b2c8f7e0004f21aa4996a7104278826f.jpeg

Maximos,

there’s a reason the nurse scrubbed your scalp in a rough manner instead of gentle. As I mentioned above, the graphs would need surgical removal if you wanted to get rid of them. They cannot be dislodged in this point.

you know it’s interesting though, for your mental and emotional effect a hair transplant can have on you. Things we know very well and advise others on become real concerns when we are going through it ourselves. I went through for hair transplants and I experience the same concerns throughout each and everyone of them even though After I’ve been through a few times, I am not on you what to expect but I’ve experienced it. Let me stop you from having concerns and worries.  The only thing that helps to eradicate those concerns was posting on the form getting support and advice from others.  I encourage you keep doing that 

Rahal Hair Transplant

• Like 3
  • Well Done 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

6 hours ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

Maximos,

there’s a reason the nurse scrubbed your scalp in a rough manner instead of gentle. As I mentioned above, the graphs would need surgical removal if you wanted to get rid of them. They cannot be dislodged in this point.

you know it’s interesting though, for your mental and emotional effect a hair transplant can have on you. Things we know very well and advise others on become real concerns when we are going through it ourselves. I went through for hair transplants and I experience the same concerns throughout each and everyone of them even though After I’ve been through a few times, I am not on you what to expect but I’ve experienced it. Let me stop you from having concerns and worries.  The only thing that helps to eradicate those concerns was posting on the form getting support and advice from others.  I encourage you keep doing that 

Rahal Hair Transplant

Agreed. I remember seeing posts on here of people worrying about the ugly duck phase and how it affects them and i just laughed as from 4 months on, its fine and gets better.

being 5 weeks in now post op, lol.. i feel the concern, although I keep telling myself, its ok.

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

Hello, I also went through the fear of losing my grafts. I rubbed my scalp (not too hard) on day 7 and found scabs with hairs attached to them. I didn’t bleed though. Was your scalp bleeding? Bleeding is concerning for me but on day 9 you should be fine. Referring to Dr. Bernstein’s research, your grafts shouldn’t be able to be dislodged on day 10, but if I read the graph correctly there were no grafts dislodged on day 9 either. And even though you lost like 1% of your grafts there shouldn’t be a substantial change in cosmetic appearance. I wish you the best.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BaldV said:

You cant lose grafts 9 days after the ht, which clinic did you go to?

Resul Yaman‘s in Istanbul, They are good people so far, Just was worried with those bleeding points after the 10th day wash though