8 months results update from hlc 4000 grafts frontal and mid scalp

Lego123

5 minutes ago, mister_25 said:

Fantastic result, are you on medication? It looks like your crown also thickened up a bit

Yeh man I been on finasteride since December 2021 , and oral Minxodil since July . It’s defo improved, but I will need a second surgery to get full coverage as it still thin. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Sukh123 14th account, what would make you think you’d be welcomed to our community. Also, the hairline after is terrible quality and dim dark lighting not a good comparison.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Sukh123 14th account, what would make you think you’d be welcomed to our community. Also, the hairline after is terrible quality and dim dark lighting not a good comparison.

Damn, he is back? Funny he trolls peoples’s hts yet look at his pre op & after op, he had 4k grafts from only front to mid & he was not really that bold, for 4k grafts in that region, it is too much, you better have great result, and you had a nerve to criticize my NW6 ,pretty much complete bald top with only 5k grafts used from front to crown?  😳

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhereIsMyMind said:

Its ok result, definetely a big improvement and happy for you, but claiming "Couto"-esque is too much of a stretch. His donor is perfect but hairline didnt run out that amazing for that many grafts (4K).

2 hours ago, civic said:

Damn, he is back? Funny he trolls peoples’s hts yet look at his pre op & after op, he had 4k grafts from only front to mid & he was not really that bold, for 4k grafts in that region, it is too much, you better have great result, and you had a nerve to criticize my NW6 ,pretty much complete bald top with only 5k grafts used from front to crown?  😳

Your result is not very good I was just being honest man , and young know it to and my hair loss was bad wtf take a look I was a goner lol

4849E8F3-17D8-4913-BE3E-F07A580108E4.thumb.png.acf6eda3383f97836600eefd371d1d02.png

We are very happy for you that you had great result. They say that ht is life changing, we hope it will bring you happiness & much luck with ladies on Tinder, why waste time on us baldies here, go on , enjoy the new hair,  none of us can match your results , Happy holidays & good luck out there.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, 15thaccount said:

I was being sarcastic, I was just gassed I managed to get a consultation with couto for next year so he can tackle my crown and touch up any weak areas. Let’s just say if you speak Spanish you don’t have to wait 2 years for a consult lol

I speak spanish, and I actually very very close to the clinic and im still waiting for 2 years for my consult 😅

• Administrators

I’m gonna be honest, these results are okay, by no means fantastic or cuotesque. You already had A LOT of miniaturized hair pre-op. This is the only before picture that matches length and hair style.  For having that many grafts in this area, I’m not impressed. 

ED769779-E883-4B41-BAD1-38365CDC9C9D.jpeg

You started medication a few months before this procedure, it’s clear you’ve had regrowth in the crown by the picture below. This means a lot of the density you’re seeing is due to your native hair thickening and some regrowth from medication, which makes these results less impressive. 

1F227753-BBFE-4C13-91F0-8538E3BF2C82.png

That means it took 4k grafts for this area. Which again, had A LOT of hair to begin with. 

F135C252-AC40-48B4-9F56-C56AB11A5AFC.jpeg

You’re happy so thats all that matters. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

nonetheless, could you post your journey?

From who did the extractions to implantations and graft break out? 

I think you couldve recovered a lot more grafts and saved a lot more as a result. Hopefully you use some less scalp grafts for future loss and perhaps think about some beard grafts to utilize in the crown?

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022