Looking for my second HT, any reccomendations between those 3 clinics? thank you

AndyFreecs

I was planning for my second HT to cover my crown and i am choosing between:

-ZIYA YAVUZ
-LONG HAIR CENTER
- COSMEDICA
any reccomandations for them? i was looking more to Yavuz and Long hair center because they do only 2 patients per day and the doctor does the incisions

• Administrators

I believe @ITA went to that doctor, maybe he can provide some assistance.

• Sad 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Run away from these three places mentioned, but as far as you can from Ziya Yavuz, I don't even know if he’s  really a doctor.  2 patients a day ?  And what does he do?  He comes to draw your hairline with a marker, then he goes around Istanbul minding his own business, perhaps spending your money while young trainees ruin your donor area and beyond, and then he comes back to take two pictures with his smartphone?  Man, listen to me, leave it alone.

Edit: I've only read now that he only needs to make the crown, oh well, run away from that individual anyway.

Edited by ITA
  • Like 5

On 12/14/2022 at 4:09 PM, AndyFreecs said:
I was planning for my second HT to cover my crown and i am choosing between:

-ZIYA YAVUZ
-LONG HAIR CENTER
- COSMEDICA
any reccomandations for them? i was looking more to Yavuz and Long hair center because they do only 2 patients per day and the doctor does the incisions

None of the above tbh

• 5 weeks later...

As others have said, all three are red flags.

Generally though just because the doctor does the incisions is not in and of itself a green flag.

Ziya Yavuz for example does the incisions himself but judging from my own experience he has no idea what’s he’s doing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Reedec said:

Ziya Yavuz for example does the incisions himself but judging from my own experience he has no idea what’s he’s doing.

He let young guys do the entire procedure for me while he went to spend the money around Istanbul and then returned at the end of the procedure and took two photos with his smartphone.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ITA said:

He let young guys do the entire procedure for me while he went to spend the money around Istanbul and then returned at the end of the procedure and took two photos with his smartphone.

Sorry to hear that bro, like many “surgeons” in this industry he really shouldn’t be allowed to practice.

For me he was involved in the pre-op, anaesthetic, couple of test donor extractions, and the incisions.

Some young female techs did the extraction and implantation, but they were more interested in chatting and watching Turkish TV than taking care of the procedure.

• Like 1