I have stated fin in may 2022 and was on minixidil before that but I stopped that after starting fin. 

Most probably a bad decisions.I had a massive shed and my whole head looks bald now. Earlier only issue was at crown and hairline. Back to using both.

But one thing I know is my hairs are heavily dependent on min and fin.

I m not satisfied with my current density and hairline.

I am a diffuse thinner.

What should be my plan going forward.

I tried shaving off. Didn't worked for me.

I have attached a pic of me in sunlight.

Is ht even a option for my hairloss ?

I am 23y 8 month 

DOB 6 April 1999

20221129_071623.jpg

How long have you been consistent in using the Fin/Minox? If you stick with it then you will be in a better position to proceed with a transplant at a later date.

Don’t be in any rush though, 25 is normally the min age most Drs will even consider doing a transplant. Give yourself the best possible chance and research Drs/Clinics which are doing good work with similar cases. Save up as much as needed in the meantime. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

If you find that you have stabilized your hair loss after twelve months then have consultations with recommended surgeons from the forum. Base these on their results on patients who have a similar/same hair loss pattern as yourself. In fact while you are waiting for the medication to improve your situation I would be spending this time on the forum. Educate yourself and ask lots of questions. Wishing you all the best!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2022 at 4:06 PM, abhinav1946 said:

hey @Gatsby

Assuming after 12 month i see no regrowth just maintanance.

What should i do then ?

Sorry, I just seen your post. I have literally same hair loss pattern than you. Stopping minoxidil is normal to shed a lot of hair, you will look worse than ever if you keep hopping in and out of minoxidil because it affects the natural hair cycle forcing early anagen hairs. Before judging your hair loss situation, I would recommend using a DHT inhibitor (fin or dut) + minoxidil (topical or oral) for at least 2 full hair cycles (8-10 months) to know where you really stand at. Extra points if you microneedle, ketoconozole and laser cap (these are not necesary but it is better than not doing it).