HELP..!!! Bumped into the car and dislodged 4 grafts visibly

@Cosmos Yea bro! Me and Rajat were discussing the same thing! Like what are the chances man!?
But don’t stress it too much, it’s just a waiting game now. Also, it may take require a day or two more for the wash for everything to clean up. 

11 minutes ago, ApexB said:

@Cosmos Yea bro! Me and Rajat were discussing the same thing! Like what are the chances man!?
But don’t stress it too much, it’s just a waiting game now. Also, it may take require a day or two more for the wash for everything to clean up. 

Yeah Bro!  As even @StillAlive said it’s just 4 grafts and it wouldn’t make a difference if those didn’t survive but can’t wait for the results!!

• Like 1

This is fascinating! It sounds like the stars aligned for you to be able to save the grafts and that you'll be able to move forward as if nothing happened. And even if they don't grow, I don't think it'll have a negative visual impact on your results in the slightest. 

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

On 11/23/2022 at 9:07 AM, Cosmos said:

It would be best to contact the clinic for any updated costs and the doctors involved in my surgery were Dr.Arika for planning, Dr.Priyadarshini for the slits and the senior staff for the extraction and implantation.

If anyone dislodges a graft they need to put in sterile saline solution right away so it doesn’t dry out.  Since most people won’t have that at home, I think regular contact lens solution may be a good alternative. 

• Like 1