Interesting new company that uses AI to show you how you would look with a hair transplant

HugoX

The consent part to share your pictures is reason enough for me not to do it, but i wonder how they would look if you cropped your face out of the pictures and used only your eyebrows and whatnot. 

Also, i think having looked back on this, how it could lull you into a slightly false sense of expectations on the hairline design and density you might end up expecting. 

I think a better thing is for people to become familiar with hair transplant limitations and then design elements because i can imagine so many 20 something year old guys going Norwood 0 with their Norwood 4+ starting points. 

• 1 year later...

Hi @VillyReise, you brought up some valid points about privacy concerns and the potential for unrealistic expectations. Understanding the limitations and nuances of hair transplants is essential. It's always a good idea for anyone considering such a procedure to consult with professionals who can provide a realistic assessment and guidance.
Speaking of AI, it's interesting to see how AI technology is advancing across various sectors. In the business world, AI tools like ai assistant for business are making significant strides and proving valuable for enhancing productivity and efficiency.

• 4 weeks later...