Best HT doctor for NW4? (Strange Condition)

Hi Guys,

I’m new here ☺️ and as many here I’m in my NW4 (clinics said so) and planing to have my HT in the next few months, I have searched a lot and found the most suitable within my budget are:

1- Resul Yaman 

2- Dr. Gur (FUECapliar)

3- Dr Turan (FUECapliar)

4- Dr. Demsiroy (Armamed)

I preferred to be away from ASMED/Cosmedica and Turkyana and I know there are better options than the above like Bicer, Cuoto and others but my budget will not allow me to reach them at the moment, So my questions are:

1- Are the above Okay or risky and no-Go like other hair mills? 
2- Which one do you recommend from the above list? Or any other who are within the above list budget range (within Turkey or EU)

i noticed something, all above clinics gave me plans except Dr Demsiroy refused and said I have „White Area with no hair“ in my head and I have to check dermatologist first, I didn’t understand what does he mean, but I posted some pics and would appreciate your respectful overall opinions too?

Thanks in advance ☺️🙏🏻

3D250D78-FF84-49F5-BE7B-868BFAD9EDF2.jpeg

8850395A-EFCE-4282-BEFC-5090559BCEBE.jpeg

2E445C9E-1DEA-42C0-9D46-4E682B34082C.jpeg

DEE20FB1-BF47-4D5E-B619-04A9A2D62ACB.jpeg

6CBA1F77-A436-4A26-B67E-99AE1A1DD878.jpeg

3AFB8723-EA85-4AC0-90C7-389E8A03A3D8.jpeg

F1CCA714-8651-4F04-A279-D74DBC6EDC3F.jpeg

09D37422-457E-4BEA-A73C-2A58A4F9A545.jpeg

2D232590-469B-4F05-87C4-DCF6A90CDA7E.jpeg

B441F0D8-49D9-4500-87B1-42FA63A762ED.jpeg

5B8FD0D2-1759-455E-BBFA-6EE83D34741B.jpeg

30C64E02-62BC-47C1-AF06-6114CC027A24.jpeg

Hello, be careful while choosing a clinic (such cases) It is important that you understand 200% who is the best fit in your case. I will personally suggest you Eugenix and Bisanga. It is a cosmetic procedure hence i will suggest you go with the best. 

Cheers, 

I don't get the 'white area/no hair' comment by looking at your photos. Maybe he thought that you had some scar tissue in your frontal third, where grafts wouldn't take? But I don't believe that is the case, you look like a textbook NW4, same as I was. 

Check the patient testimonies about the doctors that you mentioned on the forum. Look for success stories with patients with similar hair type and loss to yours. Personally I went with Dr. Yaman but I'd also trust Turan and Gur based on their results and stories I've read. 

3 hours ago, StillAlive said:

I don't get the 'white area/no hair' comment by looking at your photos. Maybe he thought that you had some scar tissue in your frontal third, where grafts wouldn't take? But I don't believe that is the case, you look like a textbook NW4, same as I was. 

Check the patient testimonies about the doctors that you mentioned on the forum. Look for success stories with patients with similar hair type and loss to yours. Personally I went with Dr. Yaman but I'd also trust Turan and Gur based on their results and stories I've read. 

May I ask you please to send me a msg to ask about few things regarding Dr Yaman? 

*Im new can’t send msgs I guess

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Maximos said:

Dr Demsiroy refused and said I have „White Area with no hair“ in my head and I have to check dermatologist first, I didn’t understand what does he mean, but I posted some pics and would appreciate your respectful overall opinions too?

It could be that he saw a few completely bald spots in the thinning hair and felt maybe you could have a bit of Alopecia Areata going on as well as MPB. It may be a good idea to check that out if that's what he is saying. I'm just guessing based on what you wrote.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

5 hours ago, StillAlive said:

No need for messages as I'm not affiliated with the clinic. You can check out my own thread about my HT or search for Dr. Yaman's threads in the forum. 

Yea I know you are not affiliated with them, just thought to ask you about your personal experience with Dr Yaman, or if you‘d kindly share it here if you wish and whether you‘d recommend him or not?

Thx in advance