Curious to hear who the best surgeons are at the 2-3.5 euro range per graft

Doood25

35 minutes ago, j1000 said:

Dr. Ozlem Bicer, Istanbul turkey 

Ok appreciate it thanks! Looked in her and she has long wait list. Wondering what u think of Dr laorwong? Been seeing and hearing great things about him on here

Edited by Doood25

5 minutes ago, ITA said:

Dr. Pekiner, Ankara , Turkey

Ok appreciate it thanks! Looked in him and he has long wait list I assume because I haven’t heard back from his assistant in a while. Wondering what u think of Dr laorwong? Been seeing and hearing great things about him on here

Edited by Doood25

1 hour ago, Pbaird98 said:

Dr Pinto, Dr Ferreira, Dr Freitas, HDC, Fuegenix and Dr Pitella as just some that come to mind. Definitely worth researching further than the recommended list, some really good options that are not on it. 

Ok appreciate it thanks! Looked in them and they all  have long wait list. I’ll look into hdc haven’t yet. Wondering what u think of Dr laorwong? Been seeing and hearing great things about him on here

Edited by Doood25

2 minutes ago, Doood25 said:

Ok appreciate it thanks! Looked in them and they all  have long wait list. I’ll look into hdc haven’t yet. Wondering what u think of Dr laorwong? Been seeing and hearing great things about him on here

Yeh another good option, best to look at as many results as you can find from all the different Drs we have mentioned, and reach out and get some consultations in.

31 minutes ago, Pbaird98 said:

Yeh another good option, best to look at as many results as you can find from all the different Drs we have mentioned, and reach out and get some consultations in.

Sweet thanks for your help!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pbaird98 said:

Dr Pinto, Dr Ferreira, Dr Freitas, HDC, Fuegenix and Dr Pitella as just some that come to mind. Definitely worth researching further than the recommended list, some really good options that are not on it. 

Is Freitas still 3? I’ve heard it is in the 5 range but don’t know if that is case by case

23 hours ago, Doood25 said:

Ok appreciate it thanks! Looked in her and she has long wait list. Wondering what u think of Dr laorwong? Been seeing and hearing great things about him on her.

No idea about him. I had my procedure  with Dr Bicer 2 months ago. You can check out my post. I think she is backed up for about a year but people cancel so I’d get your name on the list if you want her.

• Valued Contributor
On 11/2/2022 at 8:46 PM, Pbaird98 said:

Dr Munib of FueGenix is decently more than €3 per graft. His work is outstanding though - if I could ever afford to go to him, I certainly would!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Dr Munib of FueGenix is decently more than €3 per graft. His work is outstanding though - if I could ever afford to go to him, I certainly would!

True, defiantly more than €3.50, how much more im not sure, pricing seems missing from most results.

Edited by Pbaird98

• Valued Contributor
Just now, Pbaird98 said:

True, defiantly more than €3.50, how much more im not sure, pricing seems missing from my results. 

I think he’s closer to €5-6 per graft. Someone on here posted his (very excellent results) for a 2.5K graft surgery and had paid around €14K in total, suggesting €5.4 per graft. I assume some of that was taxes or fees but yes… Not cheap!

• Like 1

Just now, Berba11 said:

I think he’s closer to €5-6 per graft. Someone on here posted his (very excellent results) for a 2.5K graft surgery and had paid around €14K in total, suggesting €5.4 per graft. I assume some of that was taxes or fees but yes… Not cheap!

Yeh i saw that, on another forum it was less but the graft count was higher. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
10 minutes ago, Pbaird98 said:

Yeh i saw that, on another forum it was less but the graft count was higher. 

He might not have a set price per graft but quotes on a case basis then. He does all stages of the surgery himself so I guess the pricing has more of a custom element to it

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

I think Bisanga is 4 but don’t quote me

FUE manuelle 4.00€/graft (3000 UF)
FUE Patchy 4.00€/graft (1000 UF / day)
Afro hair 5.00€/graft (1000 UF / day)
FUE unshaved 5.00€/graft (1000 UF / day)
  • Like 2

Just now, Pbaird98 said:
FUE manuelle 4.00€/graft (3000 UF)
FUE Patchy 4.00€/graft (1000 UF / day)
Afro hair 5.00€/graft (1000 UF / day)
FUE unshaved 5.00€/graft (1000 UF / day)

Wow thanks for this. I’m assuming this is the one where Dr K and Dr Bisanga do half and half? I believe Dr Bisanga fully is about 6. Do you know Dr Freitas price?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Wow thanks for this. I’m assuming this is the one where Dr K and Dr Bisanga do half and half? I believe Dr Bisanga fully is about 6. Do you know Dr Freitas price?

Not checked his prices for a while now, used to be €3.5 dropping to €2.5 after first 1000 grafts, no doubt it’s more now… 

• Like 1

Hi @Doood25, HDC clinic is also reccomended by this forum, we charge 2.4-2.2 Euros per graft, price includes our free accommodations next to the clinic and a driver.

You can check our results here and contact me if interested:

https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Freitas, Pinto, Pekiner. Had my procedure with Freitas in Sept. It was ~ €3 / graft. 

Also brother - a long waitlist is a good sign. Especially for these renowned surgeons with high dr. Involvement and 1 or 2 patients / day. Wait 1 year is worth it for the right surgeon. Also you can tell them to notify you of cancellations. I was on Freitas waitlist for 1 year out, but they had a cancellation and 2 months later I had my procedure. It happens 

• Like 2

On 11/5/2022 at 5:52 PM, GioLam said:

Freitas, Pinto, Pekiner. Had my procedure with Freitas in Sept. It was ~ €3 / graft. 

Also brother - a long waitlist is a good sign. Especially for these renowned surgeons with high dr. Involvement and 1 or 2 patients / day. Wait 1 year is worth it for the right surgeon. Also you can tell them to notify you of cancellations. I was on Freitas waitlist for 1 year out, but they had a cancellation and 2 months later I had my procedure. It happens 

Thanks. I’ve heard that freitas has potentially doubled since so don’t know if it is around 3 anymore