Hair transplant with out medication

Mikeyoh

since am very worried about finestride, i am considering a hair transplant without it. I would like to hear stories in this case.. a person without finestride and minoxidl .. did his transplant and having success? 

what are other alternatives that works, if you could share your stories that would help..

am attaching my current hair staus

2E356F91-88E5-41E1-8DC5-942DCA133B59.jpeg

ECD5488A-5DC3-4B8C-B078-052047A68BD1.jpeg

CE63C8BE-9416-4970-88C7-C7B0A271D6C0.jpeg

F91B243C-9805-4690-B12D-6F47F9299DCC.jpeg

It’s not without risks of course, but many do get a transplant without using meds. Just be prepared for further loss and plan accordingly. 
As a heads up I wouldn’t personally consider Dr Yaman with you’re hair type, You should look at Dr Mwamba, Dr Bisanga and @DrTBarghouthiand get consultations done with them also. And under no circumstances consider the likes of Asli Tarcan, HOI…

Just my own experience. I had a HT and was decent success but didn't take any meds to hold what I had and am back to where I was 6 years ago and had another one recently. I really regret not doing what I was advised and feel I wasted the previous work. It's up to you, everyone is different, as someone said it depends on how aggressive your hair loss is.

It really depends on the case. HTs are all about supply and demand. In my case, I am already over 40 and barely a NW2 with only some corner recession. Otherwise I have excellent density. In my case, I do not need Finansteride. 

Mostlikely you have two options. Either finasteride (and remember that we have many many in here taking it without problems despite the ones who experience problems shouting the loudest) or a continuous row of HTs to make up for progressing hair loss - until donor becomes too depleted.

8 minutes ago, Xanadu said:

Mostlikely you have two options. Either finasteride (and remember that we have many many in here taking it without problems despite the ones who experience problems shouting the loudest) or a continuous row of HTs to make up for progressing hair loss - until donor becomes too depleted.

There is a third option. Do nothing and consider shaving head down the route. 

Edited by Mike10
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lastindze said:

I have done drug-free transplants, but my experience is specific. I transplanted hair to one part of my head where a huge scar hadn't healed well.

Hair didn't grow there, and this emptiness is very clearly visible if I am without a hat. Apparently, the only thing I applied to my hair after transplantation was Burdock oil from aptekastore.com. But I tried not to touch the transplanted hair. I'm happy with my result, but not sure if it would be as good with a full-head hair transplant.