Smallest surgery?

Hi guys,

I’m wondering what the smallest surgery we’ve seen on this forum is? As in, lowest amount of grafts. Has anyone had 200 grafts or lower and yet the difference is still significant? Genuinely curious…

Thanks for sharing. Do you think 400 grafts is the minimum a clinic would agree to? Did you have to pay more as a minimum price?

In both examples, the difference is pretty impressive for such a small number.

Small procedures are more expensive per graft as several costs are in time costs. That is why some clinics refused such a small surgery on me. 

If you looking for less than 400 FUE...what is it you want to accomplish? We are talking a really small area. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Small procedures are more expensive per graft as several costs are in time costs. That is why some clinics refused such a small surgery on me. 

If you looking for less than 400 FUE...what is it you want to accomplish? We are talking a really small area. 

I have some doubles on the hairline from my first surgery. Just weighing up options. I don’t think the full hairline needs to be lowered in the same shape, so I think it could be around 400-600 grafts.