Making Hair Restoration Easier with "Hair Loss & Replacement for Dummies"

The 'For Dummies' series has a reputation for taking complex subjects and making them easier for the reader to understand, especially newbies to a particular subject.

Now, thanks to Coalition members Dr. William Rassman of Los Angeles, CA and Dr. Robert Bernstein of New York, NY, hair loss and hair transplant surgery has been made easier to understand with latest addition to the series, 'Hair Loss & Replacement for Dummies'.

Unlike stereo instructions, this easy to read manual includes rich simple to comprehend content that both educates and entertains. Content includes tips for caring for your hair, what causes and how to prevent hair loss, and the latest and greatest information on today's advanced non-surgical hair loss treatments and surgical hair restoration. There is also a section dedicated to teaching balding men and women to use additional resources like our highly popular resource and discussion forum.

This book teaches you how to properly evaluate each option and make an informed decision on the available and future treatments for baldness. For newbies and veterans alike, we highly recommend adding a copy of the affordable 'Hair Loss & Replacement for Dummies' to your information library. The approximate cost of this valuable book is around $15.

View the official press release.

Best wishes,

Bill

The 'For Dummies' series has a reputation for taking complex subjects and making them easier for the reader to understand, especially newbies to a particular subject.

Now, thanks to Coalition members Dr. William Rassman of Los Angeles, CA and Dr. Robert Bernstein of New York, NY, hair loss and hair transplant surgery has been made easier to understand with latest addition to the series, 'Hair Loss & Replacement for Dummies'.

Unlike stereo instructions, this easy to read manual includes rich simple to comprehend content that both educates and entertains. Content includes tips for caring for your hair, what causes and how to prevent hair loss, and the latest and greatest information on today's advanced non-surgical hair loss treatments and surgical hair restoration. There is also a section dedicated to teaching balding men and women to use additional resources like our highly popular resource and discussion forum.

This book teaches you how to properly evaluate each option and make an informed decision on the available and future treatments for baldness. For newbies and veterans alike, we highly recommend adding a copy of the affordable 'Hair Loss & Replacement for Dummies' to your information library. The approximate cost of this valuable book is around $15.

View the official press release.

Best wishes,

Bill

Very interesting,weird,and funny all at the same time.

Though doing a crapload of research and having to dig and dig and take my sweetass time has really put my hairloss into perspective for me. If i had the cash on hand a couple of years ago i would have ran to any "decent" doctor and we all know that isn't good enough when your head is involved icon_smile.gif

I think this book will be very helpful. Though I'm not so sure I'd want to stand in line and buy the book off the shelf in person. I'm sure we'd get some funny looks.

Thanks now that with a click of a button by purchasing it online, it can arrive to your house with a few days and you don't have to deal with the awkard stares :-).

Bill