does this oral minoxidil look legit?

Intas is a real pharmaceutical company in India. 

So if that package is real and hasnt been counterfeited, then the contents are likely legit as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intas_Pharmaceuticals

However, I wouldnt mess with drugs I bought online. 

The drug you are buying is generic and when it comes to Loniten I would stick with the name brand I got at my local pharmacy.

Just my 2 cents worth

• Administrators

Was it prescribed? I wouldn’t trust anything that isn’t prescribed and bought from a legit pharmacy.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

8 hours ago, Westview said:

Intas is a real pharmaceutical company in India. 

So if that package is real and hasnt been counterfeited, then the contents are likely legit as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intas_Pharmaceuticals

However, I wouldnt mess with drugs I bought online. 

The drug you are buying is generic and when it comes to Loniten I would stick with the name brand I got at my local pharmacy.

Just my 2 cents worth

i don’t believe it would be counterfeit, as the website is pretty reputable and is used by a lot of people even within the tressless reddit community. and it just seems ineffective as minoxidil is so easy to make and distribute, i dont see why they would need to counterfeit it. i’m alright with generic, as long as it’s legit, i’m fine with that. im also using finasteride from their website and so far after a few months seems to be working fine, no side effects

7 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Was it prescribed? I wouldn’t trust anything that isn’t prescribed and bought from a legit pharmacy.

well i just sent them my prescription for it, and it seems to be a legit pharmacy.

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, zenmu said:

well i just sent them my prescription for it, and it seems to be a legit pharmacy.

If it was prescribed and filled at a real pharmacy I wouldn’t worry. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.