Hi everyone, 

For some background, I am 12 months post-hair transplant where I had my hairline rebuilt. Also, I take minoxidil and propecia.

Has anyone tried exosome treatment for hair loss? Were there any side effects? Is this treatment effective, safe? 

I am considering this as a way to thicken the hair in my crown area. 

Additionally, if you have any links or helpful articles around this topic, that would be much appreciated! 

Thanks! 

Don’t. We don’t know enough about them yet and they can possibly (speculative) cause diseases such as prion disease, ALS, etc. it interferes with the molecular mechanics at cellular level and we don’t have enough research yet. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shiba1985 said:

Don’t. We don’t know enough about them yet and they can possibly (speculative) cause diseases such as prion disease, ALS, etc. it interferes with the molecular mechanics at cellular level and we don’t have enough research yet. 

Really? Hmm. That is interesting. Thank for this. I was considering some type of exosomes therapy but I had no clue they could cause issues. Is prp safe or worth paying for?

33 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Really? Hmm. That is interesting. Thank for this. I was considering some type of exosomes therapy but I had no clue they could cause issues. Is prp safe or worth paying for?

Prp is safe. It’s your own cells. Efficacy depends, if you go to a legit doctor it should be legit prp, and then if u don’t get results then maybe it’s not for u. It does work for most people 

41 minutes ago, Mike10 said:

This will very likelyjust be a waste of money. There was a lot of hype for exoxomes at the beginning and now all the excietement seems to have disappeared.Keep your money man

They work, the hype disappeared cause fda crackdown on them in USA and Europe (their version of fda). Can’t be putting patients life in danger with out knowing safety issues 

Edited by shiba1985

On 10/26/2022 at 6:32 PM, shiba1985 said:

They work, the hype disappeared cause fda crackdown on them in USA and Europe (their version of fda). Can’t be putting patients life in danger with out knowing safety issues 

It is still offered. It is just that the result is not there