Who do you consider underrated for hairline/front design?

I am looking to finish off my hairline and I am searching who is the best of the best for this. From the Top threads, I got Cuoto, Freitas, and Pinto. From my own search, I also added Vila and Reddy on there as well. Added Perkiner and Nader as well. 

Is there anyone else who you might consider best of the best for hairlines? 

Edited by HairRun
  • Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 7:11 AM, Fue3361 said:

I'm a big fan of the surgeon I went to, Dr. Thiago Bianco Leal.  I think he's very underrated.  

Also saw a very nice Pekiner hairline 2 days ago on reddit.

Do you know anything about how far out Leal is booked? And are they capable engish speakers at the clinic?

The work you had done really is phenomenal 🙏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Konior. He can go aggressive or conservative and his designs are fantastic. We all drool over couto and Freitas’ hairlines but I’ve seen some phenomenal hairlines come from konior.

This ^

13 hours ago, Marlo said:

Do you know anything about how far out Leal is booked? And are they capable engish speakers at the clinic?

A looong time.  Probably 2+ years.  One would have to ask.

As for English, at the clinic yeah lots speak it.  But over texting, I’m not sure.

8 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Konior. He can go aggressive or conservative and his designs are fantastic. We all drool over couto and Freitas’ hairlines but I’ve seen some phenomenal hairlines come from konior.

I don’t think Konior is underrated.  Everyone at this forum knows him and his skills.

Check out my journey here:

22 hours ago, Marlo said:

Contatct them by whatsapp Marlo, once I called for informations, yes, they do have english speakers consultants and doctors

• Like 1

On 10/28/2022 at 3:40 PM, Matthew Jones said:

Contatct them by whatsapp Marlo, once I called for informations, yes, they do have english speakers consultants and doctors

I did. Booked till end of 2024 I found out 😬

• Like 1

On 10/25/2022 at 8:33 PM, HairRun said:

I am looking to finish off my hairline and I am searching who is the best of the best for this. From the Top threads, I got Cuoto, Freitas, and Pinto. From my own search, I also added Vila and Reddy on there as well. Added Perkiner and Nader as well. 

Is there anyone else who you might consider best of the best for hairlines? 

Dr. Bianco for sure!!