Did Akon Get A Hair Transplant or is it a Hairpiece?

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, DriveByShooter said:

Makes no sense to me why people like Ngannou, Mayweather, etc are all going Turkey to get their hair done. They are definitely good for the money and could get it done in America. 

Floyd Mayweather is not known for being a smart person who makes intelligent choices. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Administrators
3 hours ago, DriveByShooter said:

Makes no sense to me why people like Ngannou, Mayweather, etc are all going Turkey to get their hair done. They are definitely good for the money and could get it done in America. 

No research leads to poor decisions. He spent $7k dollars to get roasted on Twitter. No one roasts Machine Gun Kelly because he went to a decent surgeon.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Pbaird98 said:

Saw this is the news:

0AEB0D04-149C-4383-A051-C8C2C437EF0F.png

Based on my deepdive, it does look like he went there to get it done. Now, I don’t know of instead he got a hair piece. Maybe he’s overdoing the concealer. But regardless, it doesn’t look natural. So whatever it is, it doesn’t look good, which is why he’s getting roasted. He could’ve gone to the best in the world, but chose to spend a few grand. 

View my thread

• Administrators
On 10/21/2022 at 9:52 PM, Dillpickle123 said:

Mayweathers transplant and beard looks great to be fair but he def got lucky he could’ve gone to the best of the best 

Agreed. But he also uses a lot of concealer. That’s why he punched Jake Paul for taking his hat. His hair is similar to Tory Lanez. But he def got a way better result than Akon.

image.jpeg

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dillpickle123 said:

That’s him at 5 months tho 

I believe he got an HT way before he shared it. By the time people became aware he had an HT he already had growth. It was impossible to get growth that soon, even fast growers wouldn’t get growth that fast.

View my thread