Unnatural looking hairline and see-through effect after 1500 graft FUE

twind

On 10/13/2022 at 5:43 AM, twind said:

Pre/Post Op pics below. Also two photos 4 months post op where the density was looking promising, since then it has thinned out severely. Not sure if the grafts didn't survive, or were damaged, or what happened.

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

I think for some hairs especially minituirized or transplants have a specific length for them to look good and full.

• Valued Contributor
On 10/12/2022 at 1:52 PM, twind said:

Not sure if you guys name drop on here, but let me know if you would like me to say which one, because I would highly advise on staying away from them.

@twind you can most certainly post the name of the surgeon who did this to you. By doing so you will help prevent others from going to this surgeon and ending up in the same situation. You would effectively be saving others from the same mistake. There are some great names that have been mentioned that can repair this. If you were to go overseas DR Bisanga is a name that I would pick for one. Remember you will be stuck with the results (good or bad) from surgery so don't feel like you have to jump into surgery ASAP. I know it's frustrating as I was a repair patient in need at only 18 so I understand how this affects your life. But by doing your research the second time round you will end up with a great result. All the best!

• Administrators

Did you end up getting a repair?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.