Eugenix (Drs. Das/Somesh/Vinita) | 11,102 grafts | NW 6/7 | 28 yrs old | 2022/2023/2024

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Haris said:

@general-etwan Would you like to share how was your experience with Dr. Vinita ? Al though she wasn't the part of planning but she did the slits. So want to know about that. 

It was fine; not much to say since she only spent a little bit of time with me and didn't say a whole lot herself. Very kind and quiet. She did most of the slits and I only saw her in and out a few other times beyond that. My design and strategy was primarily done by Somesh and Pradeep so she just followed what they instructed. I heard her instructing the techs on the design and strategy to make sure everyone was on board with where to move grafts to and from.

Edited by general-etwan
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Technoir said:

@general-etwan How's things looking, decided what your next step might be?

Nothing to note or report so far really, just in the middle of ugly duckling stages. Some shock loss on sides and back but top and crown starting to come in now at 2 months and 2 weeks.

Nothing decided about future strategies yet. Just can’t wait for it to grow longer! I’ve been buzzing it to keep contrast to a minimum until full growth kicks in. 

• Like 1

Missed the fact you went for your third sitting, looks great, and I am glad they listened when you flagged they had missed a few areas and sorted them for you towards the end, as I flagged something similar when there and got ignored for 3 days. Hope this turns out well for you mate!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, general-etwan said:

top and crown starting to come in now at 2 months and 2 weeks

That's good, early growth.

I had a transplant 5 years ago which has held up well but always wanted a second so It's good to be able to follow your journey as Eugenix are among my top choices.

• Like 1

• Moderators

You've certainly come a long way.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

19 hours ago, Technoir said:

Once the last transplant grows in and possibly some smp around the sides and even the top, will look even better.

The thing is, once everything comes in evenly, I won’t want to buzz my head back down short to get SMP. I hope there would be some artists who can do it without buzzing hair short but then cost is another thing. I find SMP to be outrageously expensive for what it is. 

1 hour ago, SLA said:

Looks GREAT!

The sides and back are looking rough. Probably some shock loss as they looked better last month. But I’m loaded up with using minoxidil, finasteride + dutasteride, hyaluronic acid moisturizer, and microneedling once a week…trying to kick full growth into gear as strongly as possible!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, general-etwan said:

The thing is, once everything comes in evenly, I won’t want to buzz my head back down short to get SMP. I hope there would be some artists who can do it without buzzing hair short but then cost is another thing. I find SMP to be outrageously expensive for what it is. 

There are practioners who do density work for longer hair.

• Like 1