Is sexual sides on 1-1.5 mg/WEEK Fin even possible?

Ronnieman

Hey guys,

So I've been on oral fin for a year- only 1.5-2mg a week because my loss isn't that bad.

It's been working well with minimal sides- sometimes when I went on 2mg for consecutive weeks, I'd need to go back to 1.5 because I felt a bit of reduced erection.

Now after 1 year, it appears I was getting some reduced erection on 1.5mg, so I have gone down to 1mg the last few weeks...It seems my EQ still isn't great.

I saw a video from 'The Hair Loss Show' where they said after 1 year sexual sides start appearing for some people.

Has anyone experienced this after a year? If so, what did you do? Did you go easy for a bit and then up the dose again? Or will these new sides be persistant?

I am hoping it is a nocebo effect because I really don't see why EQ issues should occur at even 2mg/week

Thanks for reading, any feedback would be appreciated.

Edited by Ronnieman

• Administrators

I doubt you’d feel It in a week, bur certainly less time than a year. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.