Rogaine - front of the head?

I'm sure there are a lot of different opinions on this one, but is it effective to use rogaine on the front hairline (receding hairline)?

I have been using it this way. Initially, there was some redness/bumps where I was putting it, but I haven't had that side effect for awhile now.

It can absolutely be beneficial to the front; and many who use it use it there, as well (particularly in synergy with propecia).

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Yes, I'm a receder and it brought back some hair but more importantly it maintained my hairline for many years...I'm sure of that. So yes, definately use it all over, but only if your willing to fully commit to using it everyday for a very long time (along with propecia).

And, once you start, don't alter your routine trying to get better results. Don't switch back and forth from liquid to foam or don't stop for a while thinking that taking time off is good for your hair and will give better results. That theory is totally inaccurate. Once your follicles get used to minox everyday they will want it every day.