Starting Xyon Topical Fin again, last time failed to what I guess is topical fin combination.

HairRun

My personal experience with Xyon topical fin is that combining this with topical min results in side effects, my guess is that the carrier in the topical min foam also carries the fin. 

I am on oral min now so I will be trying again. I'll update on how this goes, but I'll be starting with 1 pump per week. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

It could be that the minoxidil has a delivery vehicle that interferes with the siloxysytem gel. I will discontinue use of topical minoxidil once I get on Xyon. I’m also going to start off with 3x per week instead of daily, and slowly build up. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on oral minoxidil now and so I'm trying it again, about 9 days in, and I have a ball ache, which isn't a good sign, but much better than before. I've also read accounts of being trying fin and they have a ball ache at first and then they don't have any side effects, I hope that's the case with me. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 10/13/2022 at 4:35 PM, HairRun said:

I'm on oral minoxidil now and so I'm trying it again, about 9 days in, and I have a ball ache, which isn't a good sign, but much better than before. I've also read accounts of being trying fin and they have a ball ache at first and then they don't have any side effects, I hope that's the case with me. 

Ball ache from oral minoxidil?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

19 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Ball ache from oral minoxidil?

No, it was from topical fin. Switching from topical min to oral min delayed the onset of sexual sideeffects by a few weeks, but I still received a side effect of a mild ball ache.