What % of transplanted hairs pop out after 3 mnths? and after 4/5/6? I'm not talking about caliber/texture/etc'..

Everyone's different.  If you look at this link, you can see my month to month progression:  

But those results are MINE, not anyone else's.  I was a pretty fast grower, you can see at 2.5 months that the grafts are already popping out like crazy.  Lots of people take 3.5+ months to see any growth.  There's no hard rule.

• Like 1

Check out my journey here:

I think this is a normal question to ask but it is honestly so subjective. I'm at Month 4+ heading to 5 and struggling myself sometimes because mentally we're always impatient abd impulsive to get the final results. 

• Like 1

"To the hell and back" I had a transplant with complications but surprise...at 2.5 month transplanted hair started to grow alongside my existing hair.

At 3 month mark I am already a bit fine with the result. I mean worst case scenario - if that's all, this is not a failed transplant. I estimate 50%-60% from transplanted hair popped up already. On the bad side I feel I lost a bit of my native hair in recipient area... but it's hard to say for sure.

I need to add that I had around 2500+ grafts surgery + a decent amount of existing hair in recipient area.

P.S. sorry for lack of pictures, I will add everything at 6 month mark.

Edited by Alexx