Y does HLC get more hype than FueCapilar

I’m curious about this because it appears the two docs at FueCapilar: turan and Gur seem to be more respected than any of the specific docs at HLC and there are so many positive patient reviews about Gur and turan. HLC gives you a random doc and you can’t pick them. To me I would feel better about FueCapilar but if I’m missing something here please chime in! 

• Administrators

HLC does solid work from what i've seen, though, I have seen that they're now offering rhinoplastys and various other cosmetic surgeries at their clinic. It seems like they're focusing less on hair which could be detrimental for their results.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

HLC imo is probably one of the safest clinics in turkey. Far from the other Turkish mills (looking at you erdogan, cinik, and asli tarcan) Only doctors cut your scalp. Nurses and techs assist (as they should). They use lots of technology from Cole instruments including their punches and other devices. They use stick and place technique. They even host hair transplant training seminars for other doctors/clinics. They respect the donor area and do thourough consultations which involve the broader team and make a game plan prior to surgery.

yes, there are a few subpar results that have surfaced lately but in terms of turkey being the minefield of the hair transplant capital, they’re still probably top 3.

• Thanks 2

On 9/27/2022 at 7:44 PM, 5BetaReductase said:

HLC imo is probably one of the safest clinics in turkey. Far from the other Turkish mills (looking at you erdogan, cinik, and asli tarcan) Only doctors cut your scalp. Nurses and techs assist (as they should). They use lots of technology from Cole instruments including their punches and other devices. They use stick and place technique. They even host hair transplant training seminars for other doctors/clinics. They respect the donor area and do thourough consultations which involve the broader team and make a game plan prior to surgery.

yes, there are a few subpar results that have surfaced lately but in terms of turkey being the minefield of the hair transplant capital, they’re still probably top 3.

How do u feel about dr gur?