Oral Minox Facial Hair Growth?

HairEnthusiast101

• Administrators

I haven’t seen additional growth, but I’ve noticed my beard grows faster.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/22/2022 at 9:47 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I haven’t seen additional growth, but I’ve noticed my beard grows faster.

Hmm pretty interesting. I was wondering if it acted similar to topical minox in that way

On 9/22/2022 at 10:51 PM, John1991 said:

I'm 12 days into taking .625 mg, so I'm too early in the process to see changes.  I'll let you know in a couple months where things are.

Thanks as always John…keep me updated also hopefully no side effects

On 9/23/2022 at 5:04 AM, andrewfaliro said:

I'm on 5mg for 6 months now. The first thing I noticed was that my beard hair came in thicker and possibly darker. As Melvin mentioned it also grew faster.

Eyebrows and eyelashes got thicker as well. No other body hair growth that i've noticed.

That’s what I was wondering. I’ve seen it all over online people using it on their lashes and stuff and it grew way thicker/darker. Not necessarily that I care about thicker lashes but thickening up my eyebrows and beard a bit would be cool. Would get rid of the need for ever needing a beard transplant if it worked really well.

On 9/23/2022 at 3:04 AM, andrewfaliro said:

I'm on 5mg for 6 months now. The first thing I noticed was that my beard hair came in thicker and possibly darker. As Melvin mentioned it also grew faster.

Eyebrows and eyelashes got thicker as well. No other body hair growth that i've noticed.

Any sides? I just started 2.5mg and might up it to 5 mg soon.