Jump to content

Dr. Luis Nader or Dr. Dogan Turan


Recommended Posts

Hey everyone new here. I’m in the market for a HT and wanted everyones input to help me choose who to go with. Right now I’ve narrowed it down to Dr Luis Nader in Reynosa, Mexico and Dr Dogan Turan in Turkey. Both seem good with good results I just can’t decide. Help me out guys. Thanks 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Look at their reviews here, talk to past patients. They’re both great doctors.

Check out my final hair transplant journey

My Final Hair Transplant Journey (Over 9K Total FUE Grafts) 

View my thread

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member

You can save money by going to Turkey over Nader, but you will have to fly and the Dr wont be quite as involved as Nader. It sounds like the Dr's in Turkey who are more afforadble than Nader by anything worth calling a considerable margin have the techs do much more of the work. 

So for me I chose Nader because even though their are more affordable options in Turkey, I think you are in the best hands with Nader due to his only having 1 patient a day and being involved in the ENTIRE process. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member

You can certainly do worse but honestly I wouldn’t go with either. Save your money until you can afford an elite surgeon. Konior, couto, bisanga, Cooley, de Freitas, etc. Nadimi is not far behind.

 

I went to what many consider a good surgeon (Lorenzo) and his clinic is literally a mill that ruined my scalp. Then I went to an elite surgeon (Konior). I can’t speak about results yet because it’s way too early and who knows how I’ll respond. However, the attention to detail, meticulousness, planning, staff involvement, everything was top notch. The doctor literally never left my side

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member
20 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

You can certainly do worse but honestly I wouldn’t go with either. Save your money until you can afford an elite surgeon. Konior, couto, bisanga, Cooley, de Freitas, etc. Nadimi is not far behind.

 

I went to what many consider a good surgeon (Lorenzo) and his clinic is literally a mill that ruined my scalp. Then I went to an elite surgeon (Konior). I can’t speak about results yet because it’s way too early and who knows how I’ll respond. However, the attention to detail, meticulousness, planning, staff involvement, everything was top notch. The doctor literally never left my side

Does Lorenzo do one HT a day?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member
10 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Hah…4 per day

Geez well I think Dogan and Nader only do 1. I mean of course if you can afford Konior then you’d be crazy not to go to him but Nader has had some great work lately. I wouldn’t be shocked if he finds his way in the recommended list soon!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Member
1 hour ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Geez well I think Dogan and Nader only do 1. I mean of course if you can afford Konior then you’d be crazy not to go to him but Nader has had some great work lately. I wouldn’t be shocked if he finds his way in the recommended list soon!

One patient a day doesn’t necessarily mean the doctor is good. There have been some sub par results from Nader on this board over the last 4 years. He does seem ethical as one of the patients reported a full refund after the suboptimal growth. However, if I was on a budget, I’d save for Freitas. 3 euros a graft can’t really be beat for that level of surgeon 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
On 9/24/2022 at 2:36 AM, 5BetaReductase said:

One patient a day doesn’t necessarily mean the doctor is good. There have been some sub par results from Nader on this board over the last 4 years. He does seem ethical as one of the patients reported a full refund after the suboptimal growth. However, if I was on a budget, I’d save for Freitas. 3 euros a graft can’t really be beat for that level of surgeon 

How about Pekiner bicer laorwong or path ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Regular Member
On 9/23/2022 at 2:57 AM, 5BetaReductase said:

You can certainly do worse but honestly I wouldn’t go with either. Save your money until you can afford an elite surgeon. Konior, couto, bisanga, Cooley, de Freitas, etc. Nadimi is not far behind.

 

I went to what many consider a good surgeon (Lorenzo) and his clinic is literally a mill that ruined my scalp. Then I went to an elite surgeon (Konior). I can’t speak about results yet because it’s way too early and who knows how I’ll respond. However, the attention to detail, meticulousness, planning, staff involvement, everything was top notch. The doctor literally never left my side

How about Pekiner laorwong park bicer? Where do they rank?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...