Dr Bicer 3800 grafts September 2022

davbloo

Day 16 update

All scabs have pretty much gone now, scalp isn’t itchy anymore and I’m still numb on the sides of my head.

I'm losing a lot of hair when I’m washing it now I suspect shedding and the new grafts coming out, they all pretty much look like they don’t have any roots as such either.5317427F-22F9-45AF-BCB3-E99D36851757.thumb.jpeg.818c103d5886ece35bdbc38049370954.jpeg 

I hope you keep updating it till 7 months at least. This forum is full of Dr Bicer threads unfortunately where the late update is till month 4.

I didn’t even bother contacting Dr Bicer for this reason because Konior, ASMED, Asliturcan, Bisinga all look horrible until month 4 with ugly duckling phase. The first four months are absolutely pointless and can’t judge a HT

It’s such a shame because she gets praised so much but where do I see results? Good or bad. Extremely frustrating. I know a local clinic that is extremely praised by everyone but I chose to waste several thousand times more money because of this exact issue of not able to see full results till the finish.

Sorry to dump this on you hahahaa but it’s just extremely frustrating to see Dr Bicer thread and I can already guess how far the updates will go then stop. 

Edited by LookMaxx

19 minutes ago, LookMaxx said:

I hope you keep updating it till 7 months at least. This forum is full of Dr Bicer threads unfortunately where the late update is till month 4.

I didn’t even bother contacting Dr Bicer for this reason because Konior, ASMED, Asliturcan, Bisinga all look horrible until month 4 with ugly duckling phase. The first four months are absolutely pointless and can’t judge a HT

It’s such a shame because she gets praised so much but where do I see results? Good or bad. Extremely frustrating. I know a local clinic that is extremely praised by everyone but I chose to waste several thousand times more money because of this exact issue of not able to see full results till the finish.

Sorry to dump this on you hahahaa but it’s just extremely frustrating to see Dr Bicer thread and I can already guess how far the updates will go then stop. 

I was thinking of slowing down now as the updates aren’t that interesting and was planning on 1 update a month until 12 months.

I can’t guarantee that of course but that’s the aim.

there’s plenty of places, her website, social media, Reddit as well just need to look for it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just over 1 month update.

My donor area is still sensitive, if it’s touched but everything else is ok atm. Started up on my Peloton yesterday after a month off and had my head washed under the shower head, felt a little sensitive on the crown so I avoided being under it for long under it. Shedding has well and truly started over the last few weeks. I will post back my 2 month update next month. Here’s my latest pictures.

37C05666-FE5C-4679-961B-2675825F7B7D.jpeg

E41DF946-975F-4CD3-B19C-3FD17A6B65C1.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Update time just over 3 months in now, I didn’t update month 2 as there wasn’t much to add from the previous months.

Everything has healed up now, I’ve had 3 hair cuts since the last update, grade 4 around the back and sides first trim then grade 3 on the next 2 cuts. The top has had a very minimal hair cut with scissors and to be honest my hair doesn’t feel or look too much different from before the HT but I’m only 3 months in so not expecting miracles!

C02A3A10-8415-423B-8E63-E9FB3721A224.jpeg

7D1DE9C4-3911-4564-BF34-FA910CB6D1DE.jpeg

83FC00BB-3F66-439D-A29F-EB77CD6B0694.jpeg

14DBD14C-516D-4D13-A0EF-35836D633D34.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

It all seems to be healing really well! And you're right in that you shouldn't be able to see any results right now anyway. Month three is the earliest the grafts would even begin to grow, so even if they start now, you won't see the effects of that growth for a few more weeks or so. Hoping you're an early grower and start to see some quick improvement... (But also don't be discouraged if that doesn't happen.) The best thing to do is to try and put it out of your head and resist the temptation to obsessively look in the mirror for results 5 times a day... ;) 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, Spring15 said:

Your face will be framed with a proper hairline now. How are you feeling about the density? 

Satisfied, at the front still needs to thicken up a bit but it’s developing.

• 5 months later...