How much does freitas charge these days?

I have booked operation with him on April of this year and we've agreed upon my request for December 2023. Price was 7000€ for 2400 grafts (around 3€ per graft) which was his estimate at that time based upon my pictures. You have to pay 800€ of deposit so that they can lock your date. He's still extremely affordable if you take into account results that he's delivering.

24 minutes ago, Kraki77 said:

I have booked operation with him on April of this year and we've agreed upon my request for December 2023. Price was 7000€ for 2400 grafts (around 3€ per graft) which was his estimate at that time based upon my pictures. You have to pay 800€ of deposit so that they can lock your date. He's still extremely affordable if you take into account results that he's delivering.

That's a steal, especially since euro has been pretty much equivalent to USD this year. 

13 minutes ago, HairRun said:

So the wait time is a year and a half now?

I wouldn't say so, that was just my request because it suits me the best. If I remember correctly they first offered me some date in March so obviously waiting list is around one year long.

19 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

3 euros a graft for de Freitas? Holy cow that’s an amazing bargain for a surgeon like him

it's not 3 euro. de Freitas is 3.5 for the first X amount of grafts (i want to say 1000) and then 2.5 for the rest. I got quoted 2600 grafts with him for i believe 7500 euro but this was a while ago. his prices might have gone up.

Just check his website and message the person on whatsapp

Edited by deeznuts