Need Help! !

Guys, Just got back home after my HT surgery. i will post my experience in detail later. When I got back and removed the the cap, i found fresh blood on some places on my recipient area. It freaked me out. I did not hit anything, and looked at the inside of the cap i was wearing. The cap had absolutely no stains. It was large and did not even touch the recipient area What could it be ? Called the doctor and left him a message.

Guys, Just got back home after my HT surgery. i will post my experience in detail later. When I got back and removed the the cap, i found fresh blood on some places on my recipient area. It freaked me out. I did not hit anything, and looked at the inside of the cap i was wearing. The cap had absolutely no stains. It was large and did not even touch the recipient area What could it be ? Called the doctor and left him a message.

HTinitiate, how many was there?, if its just a couple it won't make a difference to the end result. It can happen, in the imed post op stage and you did the right thing by not trying to put anything back in place. I think the risk of dislodging grafts is greatest when putting on and removing the cap the first few times.