Recent mixed review about Eugenix

John-Rahul

Wow just today i posted a topic asking opinion from people about recent mixed reviews about hair transplants performed by Eugenix. People were coming out sharing thier opinions and findings. Surprisingly first melvin- the moderator changed the post title then i came to know that, the old post got deleted and i were banned from logging into this site from old account. None of them used indecent or hate language, just they were sharing thier concerns. So much for honesty and transparency. I'm sure this post will also get deleted.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Administrators

This guys a troll claiming I’m paid by the clinic. There are plenty of threads up here with genuine posters asking valid questions, but this individual isn’t one of them. Here’s an example: 

I’ve banned this person and now this is his second account. He will be banned again.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This guys a troll claiming I’m paid by the clinic. There are plenty of threads up here with genuine posters asking valid questions, but this individual isn’t one of them. Here’s an example: 

I’ve banned this person and now this is his second account. He will be banned again.

Would it be possible to bring back that post, however? This guy may be a troll, but I'm sure the people who posted their valid experiences about Eugenix in that thread aren't.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

Would it be possible to bring back that post, however? This guy may be a troll, but I'm sure the people who posted their valid experiences about Eugenix in that thread aren't.

No one posted any experiences in that thread. It’s public. You can see it.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Recent mixed review about Eugenix

I read through the thread Melvin linked and I can't see how he's a troll? It seems like he needs help to me.

Agree with changing the title of his thread as it was a bit misleading.

Edited by Viney

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Viney said:

I read through the thread Melvin linked and I can't see how he's a troll? It seems like he needs help to me.

Agree with changing the title of his thread as it was a bit misleading.

That wasn’t his thread, that was another thread that was legitimate. I posted that to show what a legitimate thread looks like, as opposed to a new troll with an agenda.

View my thread

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

That wasn’t his thread, that was another thread that was legitimate. I posted that to show what a legitimate thread looks like, as opposed to a new troll with an agenda.

Oh sorry I got so confused 😅

Don’t know enough about what happened here but Melvin should indeed learn to chill. He docked points against my account for what he deemed “abusive behavior.” As someone who takes extreme care and dignity in the way I speak and act, it was appalling and completely inexcusable. Melvin engages in moderator abuse. But, what is anyone going to do about it. There should really be a board of moderators who routinely evaluate the worthiness of users to moderate and be willing to strip the power based on overreach. 

Edited by general-etwan

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, general-etwan said:

Don’t know enough about what happened here but Melvin should indeed learn to chill. He docked points against my account for what he deemed “abusive behavior.” As someone who takes extreme care and dignity in the way I speak and act, it was appalling and completely inexcusable. Melvin engages in moderator abuse. But, what is anyone going to do about it. There should really be a board of moderators who routinely evaluate the worthiness of users to moderate and be willing to strip the power based on overreach. 

I warned you for being rude. That is NOT moderator abuse, it’s doing my job. I didn’t ban you either, it was just a warning. A community is like a garden, you need to pull weeds to make sure it blossoms. If you’re looking for a community that allows you to say whatever you want to whom ever you want, then perhaps our community isn’t for you. No one is forcing you to post. 

• Like 2

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I warned you for being rude. That is NOT moderator abuse, it’s doing my job. I didn’t ban you either, it was just a warning. A community is like a garden, you need to pull weeds to make sure it blossoms. If you’re looking for a community that allows you to say whatever you want to whom ever you want, then perhaps our community isn’t for you. No one is forcing you to post. 

You took an action based on your interpretation which was off-base and were unwilling to expire or make temporary the marked warning point on my profile after being presented with the idea that the comment in question was actually grounded in lighthearted but crude banter and not “abuse” in any way. Part of managing a platform of discussion should be allowing speech that even you might personally dislike. No one expressed any opinion or problem with my comment except you. It was out of left field and not grounded in objective consensus and that’s not the best way to manage a platform of discussion. All the respect in the world; that’s just my perspective of it and that’s that. I also endorse allowing the OP of this thread to return to the community if he desires even though I very much disagree with some of the things he’s said. Most of the time it’s more important to uphold as much freedom of speech as possible even in cases of chaos and fierce disagreement rather than choose censorship. Even the freedom to be rude is superior to the attempted censorship by one individual of what he or she thinks is “rude.” But we can agree to disagree there, best we all try to avoid this thread now!

Edited by general-etwan
  • Confused 1