Eugenix related question (US based)

Hey all,

I have a couple of questions to those specifically who flew from US to India with Eugenix:

1. Which kind of Visa did you apply for, and timeline/fees?

2. Who arranges shuttle, and how did you find it upon landing @ Delhi?

3. How many days were you there for?

Being Indian myself, I dont see a problem getting the visa, but I havent been to India in like 22 years!! So just curious what others- indian origin and not, went through.

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

Hey mate,

I didn’t fly from USA but here is my experience. 

1. medical visa, it took less than 48 hours to hit my inbox,cost was $80 USD or so. You could probably enter on a tourist visa if you wanted to save money.

2. The hotel and this was arranged by Eugenix. I brought a SIM card with a data pack at the airport (Airtel) and rung the driver via WhatsApp to determine his location. You will be swarmed by taxibros upon leaving the airport so please be extra sure you find the right guy or you will be ripped off. Classic scam in these countries.  

3. I stayed for 7 nights so the clinic could undertake the first head wash.

During this time i  literally did nothing but chill, eat and watch movies in the hotel. It was hella boring but I didn’t want to risk the grafts getting damaged an don’t regret it. 

good luck and feel free to send me a PM if you have any  further questions :) 

• Like 3

Hey I also live in the States and my parents are from India. I generally agree with @baldbandito

In terms of visa, you can apply for a medical visa or an entry visa (this may be slightly easier for you given that you are Indian, the consulate actually advised me to apply for an entry visa when I went to India for my HT, I would check with them). 

I agree that there are a lot of taxi scammers at the airport. You should definitely get data for India so that you can call the hotel and find the driver.

I also stayed for 7 nights but you don't have to. Many stay for about 3 nights and then fly back home.

Good luck in your journey.

• Like 2

Thanks all for the responses. 

Im just waiting to hear back from them before scheduling. Siked! I also have an uncle who just recently went to Turkey and has been trying to get me to join and do it there lol He's raving high praise about Cosmedica. lol

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022