Recommendations for CDMX (Mexico City) FUE Procedure?

Hey how's everyone doing? This is my first post here, I found this forum through Reddit, so apologies if this isn't the right way to ask something in this community! Feel free to point me in the right direction.

I'm in the Bay Area California and had a consultation here with Miguel Canales MD in Palo Alto who did an analysis and suggested 2,000 grafts in the front, 1,000 grafts in the back, FUE procedure and said it would cost $16,700 to do it here.

I've been doing research in other countries, notably Mexico and Turkey, where they seem to have great results and much lower prices ($4k-$7k). Mexico City would be ideal for me as it's not too far and I could make a little trip out of it. Does anyone have a good recommendation for where to go? I've spoken to 3-4 different places but haven't made up my mind and thought this could be helpful.

Thank you in advance! Below are some photos. 

PHOTO-2022-09-06-11-35-40 (2).jpg

PHOTO-2022-09-06-11-35-40 (1).jpg

PHOTO-2022-09-06-11-35-40.jpg

• Administrators

In Mexico, I would definitely go to Dr. Nader. You should also consider Dr. Camacho in Colombia, he's excellent. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-sergio-camacho

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.