Comparison between Dr Priya, Dr Soni and Dr Bhatti

Hi, as the question describes, I'm confused between Dr Priya from Eugenix, Dr Soni from Medispa and Dr Bhatti from Darling Buds. I would have gone for Dr Arika Bansal, but unfortunately she is very overpriced compared to other doctors in India (I am from India too). I would need anywhere from 1500-2000 grafts as I have been told by multiple doctors. 

I read somewhere that Dr Bhatti hasn't been putting out great work recently. Is that true? 

For Dr Soni, I realise that he is recommended by this forum, but I have not seen any work with only the frontal hairline, using 1500-2000 grafts. He seems to be the most affordable over here, but that is also what makes me more skeptical. 

About Dr Priya- my reservations are limited to the fact that she is not very well known outside of this forum. 

It would be great if you guys could help me with this million dollar question. I am very very new on this forum, and it is honestly a godsend. Keep doing the good work guys!

• Administrators

Dr. Soni and Dr. Das are good choices, haven’t seen any good recent work from Dr. Bhatti. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 12:05 PM, littledamage15 said:

Hi, as the question describes, I'm confused between Dr Priya from Eugenix, Dr Soni from Medispa and Dr Bhatti from Darling Buds. I would have gone for Dr Arika Bansal, but unfortunately she is very overpriced compared to other doctors in India (I am from India too). I would need anywhere from 1500-2000 grafts as I have been told by multiple doctors. 

I read somewhere that Dr Bhatti hasn't been putting out great work recently. Is that true? 

For Dr Soni, I realise that he is recommended by this forum, but I have not seen any work with only the frontal hairline, using 1500-2000 grafts. He seems to be the most affordable over here, but that is also what makes me more skeptical. 

About Dr Priya- my reservations are limited to the fact that she is not very well known outside of this forum. 

It would be great if you guys could help me with this million dollar question. I am very very new on this forum, and it is honestly a godsend. Keep doing the good work guys!

How much each charge per graft or quoted can you please post. 

Hey, darling buds is around 90 rupees, dr Priya is 120, Medispa is 50 rupees per graft, but they charge 50,000 separately for operating expenses. Dr Kapil at AK clinic also charges around 90 rupees. I have finally started to go with Eugenix because they have a very great reputation to uphold, and I have not heard of even 1 bad case. Messing up any case would come at GREAT cost to them, versus others, which don't have the same reputation in the first place. 

Medispa is honestly too good to be true, although the doctor significantly increased number of grafts required (2000 compared to 1300-1500 for others). I just don't understand why they focus on FUT more than FUE. Other than that, I don't understand why Medispa is SO affordably priced. 

On 10/2/2022 at 6:48 AM, littledamage15 said:

Hey, darling buds is around 90 rupees, dr Priya is 120, Medispa is 50 rupees per graft, but they charge 50,000 separately for operating expenses. Dr Kapil at AK clinic also charges around 90 rupees. I have finally started to go with Eugenix because they have a very great reputation to uphold, and I have not heard of even 1 bad case. Messing up any case would come at GREAT cost to them, versus others, which don't have the same reputation in the first place. 

Medispa is honestly too good to be true, although the doctor significantly increased number of grafts required (2000 compared to 1300-1500 for others). I just don't understand why they focus on FUT more than FUE. Other than that, I don't understand why Medispa is SO affordably priced. 

Thank you for your message. For Medispa rate when they have offered it? I am assuming it is recently.

• Valued Contributor

I had an in person consultation with Dr Bhatti six years ago and he knocked me back completely. In hindsight I really feel grateful (in my case as a Norwood 7 that I dodged a bullet). I have looked at the others and Eugenix was a no brainer for me. All the best!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...